About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Bon's Blog Confirming Recent Prophetic Messages from Jesus


CONFIRMING PROPHETIC MESSAGES

Message given to a sister in the Lord, Sue, on May 21, 2014
 
DRAW NIGH TO ME

"Oh My little ones, fear not. The hour has passed and the time of your departure is nigh. Much will occur rapidly and in quick succession. The harvest will appear overwhelming for there is much to be done. You will only do what I instruct and then you will leave behind much that appears to be unfinished. When I call you away, out of the harvest, you will leave all of your bread behind. Nothing will have been gathered in vain. Much of the harvest will ripen after you leave, for upon many seeds more rain must fall. You will be severely missed. This will draw many unto Me, for then shall come to pass the saying:  “they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.” Daniel 12:3

Fear not My little ones, for I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. We walk as One. The hope and trust you abide in, is discarded by many as insignificant. Yet these simple truths radiate constantly from you illuminating the path to Me. I will bring all things to their remembrance for there is no waste in the Kingdom of Heaven. Be One with Me. Tarry not at apparent failures, let the dead bury its dead; for you are raised in My likeness and truth. Let earthly things go, nothing matters but Me and Me alone. Forsake every thought of discontentment and strife. You need not to be right or wrong. Open wide your hands, cast your bread upon the waters, and pour yourself out each day as an offering; for the night has come and time of your departure is at hand. Shalom"
 
                                      *******************************


 Transcript of Video by 278pikelk of message dated May 20, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf1nZ03dMOk&feature=em-uploademail
 
MY BRIDE                                                                            

"My children, hear My words. This is your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ speaking to and through My servant.  My Bride, know now that there is not much time to prepare your hearts for what is coming. Your focus must be on Me and receiving My love, wisdom & knowledge. You must purge this world completely and let Me do the final removal of spot & blemish from your wedding garments. Soon you will hear My shout and will fly to Me, My Bride. We will have our wedding feast and you will celebrate your eternal destiny with Me in my Father's house. This is coming soon, My Bride, but you will also have duties to continue with on your earth. Leave the timing of all of these things to Me.  I assure you I have a plan. A schedule of events that is perfect and concise and that no man, no demon, not even the dragon himself will be able to alter. 

Rest now in Me, My Bride, for in a little while the excitement will begin. You will be on fire for Me like never before with only a fire that I can ignite. Once you are changed  no one will be able to shut my fire off within you.  My Bride will be a force beyond all forces and she WILL take My truth to many as the end time army. Along with My angels she will fight along the front lines against Satan's minions and the fallen ones as well. She will come against the flesh, against the fallen and demonic forces. I promise to prepare you, My Bride.  Do not be afraid for you will have a piece of Me within you. You will be protected and instructed every step of the way. You will know exactly what to do and you will be able to see supernaturally who is human and who are the imposters.  I know the outcome of this, My Bride. You are fighting these demons and imposters from a standpoint of My victory.  So, you must also receive this outcome in your heart knowing you will arise to victory, My loves.

Things on your earth will sadden you for a time, but walk in the promise that I wish for no one to perish and I will pull out all the stops to track down even one lost sheep. I love My creation so and want them to share in My eternity. My Bride, pay attention now to the warnings being put forth by My messengers. Stay close to Me in all that you do. Do not spend time in the things of this world any longer, My Bride. You need to allow Me to finish tending to your wedding garments as a final cleansing and pressing is taking place as I speak to you. Your time should be spent now as watchers on the wall anticipating the arrival of your groom.  I love you My children.

Yeshua HaMashiach
Jesus, Your King of Kings
Lion of the Tribe of Judah"

 
                                       *******************************
 

Transcript of Video by 278Pikelk of message dated May 14, 2014


ALERT – WARNING TO THE BRIDE

I'm going to be obedient and put this message up.  The Lord led me to Revelation 22 and He also told me, "I will not leave you blind to what comes".
 
“My daughter, share this message with those who have ears to hear. Catastrophic events warned of by many of My messengers are coming to your once great nation and world soon. Not one will be shielded from seeing the destruction. Destruction will come from the elements: fire and water primarily, but you will also experience earthquakes and volcanoes throughout your earth. Outer space will begin colliding with your once great nation and the world like nothing you've ever witnessed in the past. Things will never go back to what you perceive as normal. Once these things start, the end of the earth as you've known it will have begun. Disasters that have taken place in the past and recent past will not hold a candle to what is coming, My Children. You will only have your memories of what once was. 

There will be three days of darkness where My Bride will be transformed into her new, incorruptible body. During this time she will be visible to others, but they will clearly see the changes taking place in My Bride. People will look on and off as My Bride puts on the new and discards the old. She will be given a new flesh, that is not flesh as you would recognize it as flesh: an incorruptible flesh. She will be given heightened awareness into the spiritual realm. She will be one in thought with the entirety of My Bride, and they will come together to receive their garments and their duties.  

There are many who will remain on this earth who My Bride will be in charge of turning towards their Creator. There will be an evil and a good. There will be evil and good hearts, and the good hearts will truly know their Father and will be able to see that MY Bride is of Me and that the others are imposters. My Bride are spirit-filled believers that have emptied their flesh of this world and fully surrendered to Me. They are My warriors for this time and will be warring for the hearts and minds left on this earth. To either eventually turn to Me, or to take the mark of the beast.  

My Bride is very important and will lead many Home to Me. When they see the imposters - when people see the imposters - they will think that they are part of My Bride, but people with Me will quickly figure out the Truth. Warn people! The "people of light" are truly dark and they are put on this earth to be nothing but deceivers. There are very many believers who have never received My Holy Spirit or who have received My Holy Spirit but have quelled Him to where He has never been able to bring them along on their journey towards Me. There are many who believe in Me, but who have become entangled in false teachings and doctrines of men. They will not want to believe that this is the end. My Bride will have to educate them. There are millions and millions of people who know OF Me, but aren't seeking to know Me. My Bride will introduce her Groom.  

The job of the Bride will not be easy, but she will be equipped with her new and glorious body, filled with My supernatural Light and Love. The imposters - though children of light - will be filled with darkness sent to confuse and mislead humans, choosing satan as their father, instead of their actual Father Creator. These imposters will be arriving on the scene soon. Most of the people of the world are completely unaware of all that is to come and will be totally taken by surprise.  

Just remember Children, that there is NO man good. Do not be deceived. Come to Me in prayer for all of your questions. The deceivers will try to place an imposter in front of you that is so real, if you did not know My Word you would be fooled. But many WILL be fooled. I must use My Bride to convince those that know of Me and just don't KNOW Me OR My Word not to fall for this great deception.  

My Children, I love you so! My Bride must know she will remain protected until she reveals herself in her new, uncorrupted body. My Bride needs to be aware of what is coming. I have chosen some very unlikely vessels to be My Bride. Do not doubt your worthiness, My Bride. Because NO one is worthy, but by the blood of the Lamb. Prepare for battle, My Bride.” 
 
http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?