About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Prophecies Coming In...Please Seek Jesus While It Is Still Called "To Day" His Love and Mercy Is Amazing Let Us Seek Him Be Careful How You Hear...Updated

SUNDAY, AUGUST 31, 2014 from Wings of Prophecy

My Name

 Wars shall be fought over My Name, and nations destroyed.

Those (nations) who once stood tall and proud shall crumble to the ground, as they have turned their backs on the Mighty One of Israel, the One Who saves.

No nation shall stand without My mighty power!

Judgment comes swiftly for the evil ones.

Nations who forget My blessings are no longer under My protection.

They are under My judgment.­­­


Prepare for the times, My children. You must prepare yourselves for what is coming if you are to survive it while doing my bidding.

Times coming will be like no time you have ever known before. Many of you do not even wish to live through it, and many more will not, when the times arrive, because of the horrors you shall see.

What is coming to the earth defies the imaginations of mere men. It will be more incredible than any thoughts, ideas, or Hollywood movies any of you have ever seen.


The preparations you need to make are to prepare your souls, your eyes, your ears, for a world unlike anything you have seen even in your most incredible dreams.

Killing shall abound, and life will have little value. Seeing the dead in the streets of your cities will become common place.

Plagues shall come to all parts of the world. Some shall be man-made and used for destruction. Others shall be a result of the sins of My people in the world.

Government in some places will be non-existent as evil forces fight to control My people, and nations crumble.

No place shall be safe from the evil that is coming. Only by abiding in Me will you be saved from this. Only those who walk so closely with Me as to be in My shadow can survive and do My will.

Draw nearer to Me, My children, Draw nearer to Me, that you may endure the horrors to come with the end of days.
_____________________________________________________________

from Sparrowsbarn.com

Posted on youtube by Takalani Rejoice. Such amazing confirmation we are getting!!!!!!!!!

Child write now. My loves there is preparations going on. My bride is getting herself ready. Get ready My bride. Don't look at others they think there is future here on earth , planning things without them asking Me about their plans. Therefore all their plans and hard works will come to nothing. I say warn them to plan for eternal life or focus on things above.The things of this world are passing away. I see people put so much efforts on their goals in life yet no effort in preparations for My kingdom. How sad it is to realize all that they were putting their effort into is suddenly halt by the destructions coming to this earth. They will cry bitter cries looking at their materials, luxuries, possessions getting destroyed in one hour. What a painful thing to remember how they have spent all their lives working hard for this, yet no effort have they put into My kingdom . Therefore I say My bride invest in My kingdom , it won't be in vain. It is so much worth it. Child I know you see your friends going up and down. Buying fancy clothes, going parties, drinking and engaging themselves in sexual activities. Others are competing about beauties. They want to be seen that they are beautiful. The have everything. I said in My word not to live to please man but Me your God. I say well done My daughter you have separated yourself from this I see it all. Do not engage yourself in their competitions. Be simple. My children don't care what people say about you. Only care about what I say. That what matters My beautifuls. I say now rejoice for there shall be no more scoffers and mockers they shall very soon put to silence. Some will run to you remembering what you have warn and told them. I say forgive and share My love with them. I shall use you greatly. My bride My beautifuls I want you to think of things of above from this day forward. Do this everyday My beloveds it will increase your joy when you think of what you will be doing in heaven. Think about all the adventures all the things that will be in heaven. I say this is faith My bride. The more you think about it the more you will be encouraged.Think of seeing Me your Saviour face to face. Right in My loving arms. Be excited My bride for My coming. Also do not forget to cry for My mercy, yes My beloveds. Have a good day all My children looking forward to seeing you in heaven.

Your King
Yeshua



_____________________________________________________________
Serious Consideration and Warning for Those of Us That Call God Our Savior...


_____________________________________________________________
Forgive Others and Show Mercy Even As Jesus Forgave His Scourgers
...Remember I am no better than anyone but also learning to surrender...


_______________________________________________________

Had to add this in...beware of what you hear...things sounds good but not all things are from God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?