About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thank you Frankings from Sparrows Barn For Posting This...People This Lines Up With Other Visions

08/11/14 - (after our phonecall from 08/10/14 below)  Lisa emailed me with a HUGE VISION.  It was 1:00 a.m. before I read it....lol.  Then I found where she sent it to another friend on FB and had written it a bit more clearly and then she emailed me again...I present both to you.
 
FRIEND VERSION - (night of 08/10/14) "The bombs that I saw going off the other day (see vision below) from Israel were made more clear to me in this vision. They were huge bombs that could take out a small city, and it's Israel that is shooting these bombs off at their enemy, when they are provoked. After the bombs -- the bombs will be the warning to the bride that we are very close to the three days of darkness. At first, there's something that appears to hit the sun or some huge event in the sky -- impact in the sky -- and -- there will be a delay, and then this phenomena in the sky is what will cause the earth to start shaking violently. This is when the darkness will hit, and the Bride will be translated at the beginning of the darkness. There will be many many people that will die during this three days of darkness, but the people that repent or give their hearts to Christ during this time will be protected. Everyone's sin will be exposed to them at this point, and they will clearly be able to see it and, at that point, make a choice to repent or not. The Bride will be given instructions during this three days, and they will be grouped together. At the end of the three days, the bride will go out in their translated bodies and start to harvest those that have repented. The Bride is going to go out and harvest those who have repented or those who have newly accepted Christ. There will be many people that will die during this darkness, and then, during the 40 days, God will protect his children that have repented during this time. At the end of that time, asteroids are going to be falling, and one will hit Puerto Rico and cause a huge tsunami, which I believe, at the point of impact is when the rapture will occur because there will be many, many lives that will be lost after this tsunami hits and goes up the east coast, and God will make sure everybody is given a chance during the three days of darkness to repent." 

MY EMAIL VERSION - (this morning 08/11/14)
Let me try this now that I am awake...
I had a vision which I was asking to see what we are looking for as warning time is here…the other night in a vision God showed me Israel and a couple of HUGE BOMBS…and then we would know it was within days…tonight this is what I saw:
I saw the HUGE BOMBS were coming from Israel. I believe in retaliation for something that happens to her. These bombs like I said can take out a small city. RIGHT after these bombs is when I believe peace will be talked again and the peace treaty signed or talked about signing..that is when I see a huge impact in the sky, which I believe is something hitting the sun. There will be a delay of hours but that impact will cause the earth to shake violently. Once the earth starts shaking the darkness will hit. At the onset of the 3 days of darkness the bride will be translated and gathered for instructions and grouped. Those that are lukewarm (AND ALL OTHERS) will endure some very difficult days with much hell going on outside. At that point your sins will be shown to you and most of the lukewarm will repent and come back fully to Jesus, there will all be new converts at this time. At the end of the 3 days the bride will go out and do her part in the harvesting. She will be healing, teaching, protecting and providing for these that come to her. The ones in Christ will KNOW the bride and be drawn and run towards her light (Christ will radiate us!!) Those that did not accept Christ will run from the bride in fear. God will protect and provide for these 40 days and at the end, asteroids will come down and a large asteroid will hit Puerto Rico….at this point the rapture will happen and all that are HIS will go up. Many, many will die in this tsunami which is caused by the asteroid hitting. It will go up the East Coast and reach far inland. I believe the earth will be shaking, volcanoes will go off and there will be MUCH HORROR on earth that hits right as the bride is going up!

Tell me if that is more clear…..I just never saw the tsunami at the end…and when I was seeing it last night I was saying "but Lord are you going to protect your children that have not repented yet?" because we were on the onset of the 3 days of darkness..and He said no..back up and look at what I am showing you….The tsunami doesn’t hit till the end of the 40 days!!


Christ Believer at August 11, 2014 at 2:39 PM


Such great details in her dream! This is truly WOW!!


Frankings... is there any difference between the "friend version" and the "email version"?


TFJ... loved reading your analysis! Getting interesting.....
CB they are one and the same version,Liza sent to her friend first(friend version which hope doesnt explain how she got hold of it) the she latter sent the same vision to hope later(email version).And as you know putting a vision into words when one is excited and latter then calm may provide for the little difference in both versions. --

The original vision came from the following website:  TheCalloftheBride.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?