About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thank You "Overcoming Life" for Posting This...This is Confirmation for the Coming Deception(Alien/demon) and Reliance on God's Holy Spirit Through the Love of His Truth and His Love in Christ

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Deception in The Last Days

          “I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life.  I Am the Essence of your being.  I bring Life, I bring Love and Peace into your hearts.  The Light that I Am in you is the Truth of your beings as you surrender all that is not of Me.  This, in essence, is the state of consciousness that you need to embrace to free yourselves from the deceptions of this world.
          The pattern in the world is the cutting off of that Life that I Am from you through those things in the world: the governments, the money, the drugs, the sexual addictions.  These are those deceptions that block the flow of My Life and My Love working through you.
          The patterns in this world are directly influenced by the deceiver of your souls.  The schools in the earth say there is no God, and those who believe in gods that are not of Me and My Purpose are taught in their schools to kill those who are not like them, who do not believe like they believe. 
          These are indoctrination centers for the arrogant and the proud elite forces that are directly deceived by the enemy and who are in governments and in high places that are using their influence for greater power, greater control, greater captivity of the peoples of the earth.  The pattern will continue, for it must be played out completely that the hearts and minds of the people see the distortion, see the deception, and at times, affected greatly by it.
          These patterns in the earth must be cleansed through the Power of My Spirit, and they will be as the Light of My Presence explodes into the earth breaking the deception over the hearts of the people, opening the doors of understanding, of wisdom, of service, of enlightenment to those who are open, to those who seek Truth, to those who surrender self and seek the Light that I Am in them.  The Power of My Spirit is unquenchable, unstoppable. 
          Those forces in the earth have been given the ability to deceive.  This ability has been given to them through the pride and arrogance of man’s own being, for it is this pride and this arrogance that creates the patterns in the hearts of men that they have the ability to control themselves, control others, control the environment.  They have technologies; they have money; they have success.  In an instant, these will disappear.  In an instant, they will be left with nothing.  If they have not My Spirit, they will be blown away as the wind blows the grass, as the dust is blown by the forces of the mighty wind.
          The arrogant and proud shall fall.  The deception shall be broken and the Light of My Coming will cover the earth.
          The Blessings that I intend for those who are of My Household, for those who call upon My Name, these are under great expansion in the creation that is about to take place in their hearts and in their minds.  The breaking of these forces will release the Power of My Spirit in and through their beings and the Light of My Presence will shine forth as they serve in Love, in Truth and in My Grace those who are ready to receive the Light of My Kingdom.”
 
Q.       Would You address the idea of the “alien deception”?
 
          “The deception in the earth continues and grows and will continue to grow.  This type of deception using those forces presenting themselves as your creators, your benefactors.  As these alien beings are promoted in areas, it will create much confusion in the hearts of people who are not focused upon Me and the Truth of My Word. 
          This is an opening for the gathering of those who are deceived and in deception to create a power base to fight against the Spirit that is cleansing the earth.”
 
Q.       How will they do that?
 
          “The technologies of these fallen ones and those who are opening themselves to the power of darkness, there is the emotional energy created through many horrific aspects taking place and that will take place in the earth.
          This energy is used by those forces to create weapons that they believe will stop the Coming of that Life that is opening itself to be revealed in the earth.”
 
Q.       Are there any timeframes that could be given as to when this will all unfold?
 
          “The unfolding is in process.  The pattern has been set.  The timing of this is not timed through the consciousness that man uses as time, but in the process of soul acceptance and spiritual discernment.  This is as an awakening, but those times are in process and will continue to grow in intensity.”
 
Q.       The 2nd Blood Moon is coming up this week.  Is that going to signal some kind of a happening at this point?
 
          “There is much taking place.  This is a sign of greater difficulties, greater government difficulties and economic difficulties, greater anticipated war in areas and conditions of disease in areas.  The earth itself will shake in greater measure between these two last moons.  This is the continuation of that pattern that has been foretold.”
 
Q.       Is there any further area about the deception to be explored that hasn’t been covered?
 
          “There is much to this that is not given at this time.  It is a pattern that takes place through the minds and hearts of those who turn from Me and do not rely upon Me.  This is as pride and this is what creates the opening for deception, for it is the same pride that activated the one who believed he would rise above and take control of the Kingdom. 
          This, in any area, creates the opening for this deception to manifest, and this deception must be released through the surrender, through humility, through the complete trust in My Love and the Truth of My Word.
          Follow the Patterns of My Son as Servant to all, and this will give the Strength and the Power of My Spirit to do My Will through you.”
 
 
          “The Glory of My Kingdom, the Glory of My Peace, the Presence of My Spirit, the Wisdom of My Word.  These are in you and work through you as the Light of My Presence and the identification of your hearts is in Me.
          Let your hearts Rejoice always and be free to receive the Fullness of all that I Am.”
 
 
Jeremiah 9:6  You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me,” declares the LORD.  (NIV)
 
Isaiah 26:3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.  (KJV)
 
Hosea 10:13  But you have planted wickedness, you have reaped evil, you have eaten the fruit of deception.  Because you have depended on your own strength and on your many warriors,  (NIV)

Psalms 10:4  In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.
 
Jeremiah 49:16  The terror you inspire and the pride of your heart have deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks, who occupy the heights of the hill. Though you build your nest as high as the eagle's, from there I will bring you down,”  declares the LORD.
 
Isaiah 2:17  The arrogance of man will be brought low and human pride humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,
 
Isaiah 13:9  See, the day of the LORD is coming —a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger— to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.  (10) The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.  (11) I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless. 


Please note:  What we are given as prophecies are patterns at the present time that are in effect, but not without the ability for changes to occur due to the hearts and minds of the people aligning with the Greater Life of the Spirit in prayer and in submission to that Life from Above.  (Remember Nineveh.  Jonah Chapter 3)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?