About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Many Recent Important Prophecies Coming In From the Lord Jesus...Time Is Running Out Keep Close to the Lord Now My Brethren!!

“Ready For Rapture” Words Dictated by The LORD CHRIST to Susan Davis—FREE Ebook on Smashwords:
Smashwords (FREE Ebook):  
FREE Ebook/pdf file: file:///C:/Users/Susan/Downloads/ready-for-rapture.pdf

The LORD’s Words Today
 
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
 
Below this letter are three Letters from the LORD given to me this past month to share with you about the hour we are living in and what the LORD expects from you—HIS child. 
From the Lord to Susan Davis:

Words of the LORD:
“There is no greater position in life than to be near GOD.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 26, 2014)
 
Words from the LORD:
 
Belief, trust, and faith in GOD are powerful tools in the Kingdom of GOD.  Only those who trust ME…believe ME…follow closely behind ME will be enlightened to MY Ways.  Only those will be saved.  All others will be left behind, cast off, discarded, and dispensed with. 
 
There is no greater position in life than to be near GOD—all others are false sense of security…false sense of power…false sense of comfort…false sense of pleasure.
 
To be near GOD is EVERYTHING—to be far from GOD is death disguised as life which is the greatest lie of all.  It is a trap laid—covered over with what looks like truth but covers a great hole of darkness—a hole that is eternal and draws the person to his death, spiritual death: the soul apart from GOD for eternity.
 
The soul is empty without GOD.  It is deplete of true life—empty from that which is LIFE-giving: the SPIRIT of GOD.  Without the FULL SPIRIT of GOD, the soul is an empty receptacle filled with lies from the enemy.  Even a part-filling of MY SPIRIT allows the lies of the enemy to filter through leading to a lukewarm condition and death…
 
Nearness to GOD is the ONLY safe route—the narrow road that few find.
 
Please release these Words to MY people….received by Susan, October 26, 2014
 
Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 17:20 (KJV):  And JESUS said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
 
Romans 8:6 (KJV): For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually-minded is life and peace.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
“Turn your back to ME and death is all you will find.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 17, 2014)
 
Dear Children, I have Words to give you:
I am coming!  The waves in the sea are rolling.  As sure as the ocean waves roar—I am coming!  MY Words are solid.  I have put out the signs to watch for, I have told you what to watch for and that when you see these signs come to pass, I will surely come. 
 
You must prepare, because the signs are coming together.  There is only a short time remaining and since you do not know how long you need to keep your focus on ME.  Your eyes should not be darting to and thro or occupied with a dying world that hates its GOD, it’s MAKER.
 
This is where MY lukewarm church is: caught up with a dying world rolling around in the dirt, playing with evil—glancing MY way and then running back to evil.  I cannot take it.  I will not have it.  I will leave this great harlot, this whoring church behind to contend with MY enemy.  Then she will know that I am not a GOD to be trifled with, to be used and abused.
 
Soon, I will claim MY pristine bride: MY prepared church, the one who loves ME above all else—above the trappings of the world and the evil the world is now consumed in.
 
You have precious little time left to wash your clothes, your garments, to clean your faces and your hands, to release your grip on a dying world—dying apart from its GOD.  Come to ME before it is too late for you.  You do not know the hour of MY Coming.  You do not even know the number of your breathes in this life.  Only I, GOD have the number of breathes you will take calculated.  Turn to ME before you take in your last breath in this life.  I am the KEEPER of all life.  Turn your back to ME and death is all you will find.  Run to ME—this is the time to run to your MAKER, the KEEPER of life.
 
This is your GOD,
CREATOR of ALL Above and Below
The LOVER of humanity
 
Coordinating Scripture:
Colossians 3:1: Set your hearts on things above.
 
Revelation 3:5 (KJV): He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before MY FATHER, and before HIS angels.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
“So few really shut out the world and take time to commune with ME.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 29, 2014)
 
This Letter is for you children:
I want you to know about something that troubles ME deeply: it is your rote worship.  You come before ME in your organized church settings and you worship but your minds and hearts are fixed on the world as you stand before ME.  It is detestable!  So few really shut out the world and take time to commune with ME.  It is a sickening sight—a planet full of children who make no time for their GOD or even know their GOD.
MY children on the whole seek after wooden idols and demon spirits to worship.  These children will soon know the fury of MY wrath.  If demon spirits is what they a want than demon spirits is what they will get after I remove MY true church, MY bride out to safety.
 
MY enemy stands by and laughs as MY children dig themselves graves. As they pursue the world, they are literally digging themselves a grave, digging their way to Sheol, the place they are assigned to apart from ME, their MAKER, their GOD for all eternity, eternal endless damnation.  It is the worm that doesn’t die and the fire that never goes out.  It is eternal thirst, hunger, darkness, and torment.  This is the choice—this is the reward for pursuing the world, MY enemy, and what appear to be the delights of this life.
 
Many believe they can play a little now and get right with GOD later.  This is an ill-begotten choice.  Many have fallen to the wayside with no warning, now with eternal regrets over their choices against GOD to pursue the world.  I do not take well to MY children who believe they can slip ME, their GOD into their schedule on the last page of their life to make it into MY Kingdom in order to delight themselves with this world during their life.  This is a plan inspired in the pit of hell and too many have fallen for this evil plan.
Wake up!  There is only ONE Truth, ONE Life, ONE Way and that is through ME—CHRIST your REDEEMER!  Submit your will to MY Will.  Break from the control of MY enemy: the will you walk in apart from MY Will.  There are only two wills: the enemy’s will or MY Will.  You are born in the will of the devil.  The other Will, MY Will you must choose to be REBORN in.  Will you die in the will of MY enemy apart from your GOD for all eternity or will you surrender to MY Will and be REBORN and made ready for MY Beautiful Kingdom?
 
You must choose.  This choice is yours.  Continue in death or move into Life, Life abundant, Life in the fullness of the HOLY SPIRIT.  Ask for this, repent daily, commune with your MAKER all throughout the day.  Drop your rote, lukewarm worship.  Flee from the harlot churches who know ME not.
 
I am not a Sunday morning god, one who you can’t find any other time of the week.  I am a GOD WHO is Ever-Present, Omnipresent, All-Encompassing.  Come and know ME.  Drink from MY RIVER of Life.  This is the hour of your salvation.  Get to know your GOD.  I stand before you,
 
LORD YAHUSHUA
 
Coordinating Scripture:
Isaiah 14:9-11 (ESV): Sheol beneath is stirred up to meet you when you come; it rouses the shades to greet you, all who were leaders of the earth; it raises from their thrones all who were kings of the nations. 10 All of them will answer and say to you: ‘You too have become as weak as we! You have become like us!’ 11 Your pomp is brought down to Sheol, the sound of your harps; maggots are laid as a bed beneath you, and worms are your covers.
 
Amos 9:2 (KJV): Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2014

Deception Abounds

Remember, My children, I have told you that often things are not as they seem. Things appear up when they are actually down, and down when they are up.

Do not trust your eyes and what you see, but seek Me for truth. I am the way, the truth, and the life.

Deception abounds in the earth and you can no longer trust what you see.

Seek Me.


John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014

Judgment Is Set

Today many matters will be settled in the nation of America. Do not think it strange, My children, when you see evil rulers on the thrones of an evil nation.

When a nation turns from My ways and refuses to honor Me, it is led astray by the lusts of its people and destruction always follows.

There is little repentance in America today that would allow Me to show it mercy. The time has been set for judgment and it quickly approaches. Some of you will be coming home to Me in these judgments, but I shall gather you quickly, so do not fear, My little ones.

You are very precious to Me and I shall show those of you who do walk in My ways much mercy indeed.

Now is the time nations will be judged according to My Word. Those most like Me will suffer least, but all must be judged so that scripture is fulfilled.

I desire My children would spend their time in prayer and watching, and witnessing to all those around you, for the time of My judgments grows nearer with each day and will come suddenly upon you.

Do not be found sleeping, My children, but awake, in My mighty harvest. Work while it is still day!

Luke 21:36: Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Psalm 9:17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Jeremiah 8:5: Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return.

Jeremiah 8:7: Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord.

Jeremiah 22:17: But thine eyes and thine heart are not but for thy covetousness, and for to shed innocent blood, and for oppression, and for violence, to do it.

Ezekiel 14:13-14:

 

13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

Ephesians 5:14: Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

_________________________________________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________________________________


TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

THE TEARING OF SPIRIT AWAY FROM SOUL AND THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT VS. DARKNESS

It is I dear one, the Lamb of God who was slain to redeem the world from its sins for all time. I have come to divide, to divide with the sword. This sword is sharp, this sword is two-edged and it comes to cut asunder those that are not of Me. This is what you are experiencing. The great separation, it is come. All that is not of Me is being shaken. As the darkness becomes increasingly darker, your light becomes increasingly brighter. Much of what you are experiencing is a tearing. It is the separation between soul and spirit. I am tearing you away from that which is old and you are becoming that which is new. Old wine does not get put into a new wineskin does it child? Only the new wine into the new wineskin, all old must pass away and this is what I am doing. It feels like a tearing, it feels like a weight. It feels like something holding you back. This is the great battle, the great fight. The soul nature has its attachments here to this realm and so I am tearing away your spirits from this realm. This is your transcendence, this is your transcendence experience. This must occur in all of its completion and wholeness. Every aspect of the soul nature must die for you are a new creation in Me, a new man in Me. Does My Word not speak of this? And so you are also experiencing this around you as this darkness is covering the lands, those that walk in darkness are becoming increasingly fearful and agitated. Your presence in different locations causes reactions and responses from those that walk in darkness. The darkness and the light can not be in the same place at the same time. The darkness must flee but it does not give up easily children. This darkness grows increasingly intense. It is ever-present everywhere you go. It is quite a force. But remember, remember who you are in Me. For greater is He in you than he that is in the world. Remember the victory is won. Remember I have made a way. It is done children, it is finished. The fight does not belong to you, lay it down. It is My fight, and I have the victory. I alone am triumphant. Give all glory and praise in this My sweet ones for I see the love of your hearts for Me and this is precious. I have hedged you in on all sides, above and below and all around. Nothing can harm you My dear ones, nothing. Though all of hell will stand against you, it shall not prevail. This also is spoken of in My Word. You are My over-comers. Rise to the occasion My army, My Kingdom army warriors, rise! Hold fast your positions! Gird your belts and raise your swords high! Hold My banner of truth for all to see! Speak boldly and courageously in all truth and power and authority given to you from on high for it is My authority and power that has been bequeathed to you. As I have been speaking, cut the ties from the past. Give to Me all of the former things, the broken relationships, your family, your loved ones, all those you care about, the situations seemingly out of control, the major decisions you are facing at this time as you continue to seek My will in these end times. I am calling you to something higher, something different from what you have previously known. Never fear little ones, never fear. Continue to pray for the faith to move mountains and it is and will be granted to you according to the measure that you require. I will allow nothing to happen outside of My will, know this as your truth. As all systems are failing and crumbling and chaos reigns on this planet, those that walk in darkness become increasingly terrified and unstable. What you are experiencing is the great shaking as all is crumbling and fading away. The ground beneath their feet will open up and swallow them should they not choose light and love and Me their Messiah. The day is coming children very very very soon when the choice must be made and whoa for those who do not choose life because death is eternal. So few understand the gravity of this choice in what they are doing. Once again I speak to you this night to see these things from the eternal perspective. You no longer look up for your help comes from Me who lives in you onto others now for I am with you always, always, even to the end of days. I never leave or forsake My precious ones, those who have their hearts desire for Me, those who seek intimacy with Me, those who seek Me in every moment. I know your hearts. I will not allow you to fall. I will not allow you to be ripped from the path that I have lit for you. You are  My chosen ones for this time. Do not underestimate what I can and am about to do through those that have ears to hear Me and those who are faithful and obedient. Mighty deeds I tell you, mighty deeds will be done for My name and for My glory. The world will know that the Great I AM has spoken and is come. Now go, be at peace. Be anxious for nothing for in a day and an hour that you know not, your Bridegroom will return and you will experience such glory as you have never known. This will carry you through into eternity, and into My Father's heart. Go forth children and do what must be done and be at peace. I LOVE YOU. I AM YOUR MESSIAH, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, YOUR EL SHADDAI, YOUR EL OLAM, THE GREAT I AM.....



Matthew 10:35-37King James Version (KJV)

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.


Hebrews 4:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Isaiah 59:2King James Version (KJV)

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.


Hebrews 12:27King James Version (KJV)

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.


1 John 4:4King James Version (KJV)

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.



Matthew 9:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.


2 Corinthians 6:14-17King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.


2 Corinthians 5:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


John 12:46King James Version (KJV)

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.


John 16:33King James Version (KJV)

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


Isaiah 43:11-21King James Version (KJV)

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.


Psalm 3:6King James Version (KJV)

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.


Ephesians 6:11-24King James Version (KJV)

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.
23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.


Revelation 21:5King James Version (KJV)

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


Matthew 17:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.


Ecclesiastes 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.


Psalm 139:5King James Version (KJV)

Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.


Deuteronomy 31:6King James Version (KJV)

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.


Psalm 121:1-2King James Version (KJV)

121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.


Matthew 25:6-13King James Version (KJV)

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.


John 14:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


Philippians 4:6King James Version (KJV)

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?