About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Many Prophecies Coming In!! Take Heed..We Are In the Last Days! Turn to Jesus While There is Still Time.

He Sees Jesus Coming in the Rapture for His Bride.


Puerto Rico Asteriod Impact Confirmation Again....This Is Going to Happen Folks!!
Word from the Lord January 2. 2015           www.thecallofthebride.com
To Sister Di from the Lord:

Protection is what I offer. Love and protection for My people. Yes, there will be a calamity in Puerto Rico. 
[I am sorry Father, I need to hear that again…..] 
Yes, there will be a calamity in Puerto Rico and the coastlands surrounding that area. My prophet Efrain Rodriquez has spoken truth. There will be many who perish because of this. They have been warned and have not heeded my instruction to them personally. My daughter, do you not see that I have reached out to all that would be affected by this? I have done so and it grieves me to see what will happen because of blind eyes and deaf ears.
My children listen….listen to the words that I am speaking forth this day. They are protection. Seek Me in My secret place….there you will find safety beneath My veil. My wingspan will cover those who choose Me this day. It is not too late. Call upon Me and I will be there racing toward you to comfort all who mourn.
My chosen will be ones that I use in this day to speak forth My kingdom principals and purposes. Listen…..listen to the instruction that is being given….for it comes from Me. My ways are higher thoughts than yours and will prove themselves to be faithful and true and just.
Cry out to Me My children and I will hear you. I will bring you to a place of safety. It will be done for My love is endless, boundless, limitless for all of My children. Claim what is rightfully yours. Take a stand this day and I will prove My love for you.
Keep watch….things are coming very quickly now My children. Signs are everywhere…look for them with open eyes. My watchers…watchmen….know what is about to occur. Listen……..for I have chosen them to speak it forth this day.
End of message.

I have not been given a message such as this before. I have received confirmation of messages given to me by others, but not one where the Lord specifically states that another’s message is truth. Please….I cannot encourage you enough to seek the Lord on this. Personally, my hands are shaking as I type this message to share and my heart is very saddened knowing that many have not heeded. If you know of anyone who is in the area that could be affected, please reach out to them and share the love of the Lord with them as quickly as you can.
Father, send us….anyone of us that can make a difference in one person’s life today….directly to the person you desire us to speak to. Open their hearts Lord….to hear your words of love. Amen.


Stand Our Posts!!


This Prophecy below is not in the Bible as extrabiblical but Ephesians 3 states there are mysteries of Christ hidden with God until this time so the only way to verify is by prayer to God to ask for discerning whether it is true or not. I do know that the aliens that are coming and are here are fallen demons in crafts and body suites which will invade during the 3 days of darkness and be here among us to try to mark many with the mark of the beast but Our Goal is to be the Bride of Jesus and go Harvest for 40 days to win souls and go against these fallen creatures who can not come against the Blood of Jesus and then the Rapture!! Overcome all things: these beings, the flesh, our sins and ask the Lord to cover you in His precious blood! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?