About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Here Is God's Input on How We America Treated Benjamin Netanyahu...God Sees All!

If Our Founding Fathers Saw How Our President Treated Benjamin Netanyahu...Well It Would be Preposterous! We Get Blessing or Cursing For Our Nation and Homes from Israel. Through Jesus All the Blessings of Israel Are Made A Reality In Our Lives Whether You Live Here in America or You Neighborhood...Jesus is the Center of God's Heart for Blessings. 


Vision and Word 3/4/15 from Lisa

I started to see an anger in God...He has had enough!!!! I could see things dropping and I was not sure if they were asteroids or missiles..They are missiles...and they are 'locked on' to their target!!!! They have an EXACT location they are headed for....{at this point I saw the face a female politician who just talked bad about Netanyahu} then I got this Word.......

"Tell them not to fear..tell my children not to fear!!!! The ball HAS STARTED ROLLING NOW and the shaking will start NOW!! Tell My children they will be protected and My hand is upon them! Tell them to STAY in prayer! Tell them they will NOT be touched by this, but make no mistake My JUDGMENT HAS COME!!! Make no mistake..they are about to see the MIGHTY HAND OF GOD!! Make no mistake..this will wake those out of their slumber! They will realize this world will not go on as it has been. Things are going to change very SUDDENLY and QUICKLY!! At first they will be shocked and stunned and then they will understand what is happening! I will bring comfort and peace to all those that cry out to me!

I have given all the time that I can. For those that have chosen not to wake up..there is NO MORE TIME LEFT!! I can not extend this any further! My judgment must fall! My judgment MUST COME NOW!! Oh how I have looked forward to this day but yet not wanted it to come!! I do not want all those to perish but there is NO MORE TIME! They keep falling further and further in sin, into the darkness and I MUST rescue those that are Mine out of this wicked world NOW!!!! I am here to take My children! To take them out of the wickedness that has fallen on this whole world! I am here!! The time is NOW!! THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email Exchange for clarification - 

From Hope - Lisa, this is an incredible vision so I want to be sure about it. Did you see these were missiles from an enemy?  Or were they God's "missiles" locked on His targets?  I did not expect this as the first thing although we've certainly known about it.  Wow Lisa, if I can't sleep I can only guess what you are going through.  You saw Nancy Pelosi I'm sure.  So anyway, actual missiles?

From Lisa - I would consider what I saw were more of God missiles…they without a doubt had a target….the protection over those that belong to Him is incredible!!!!!! I think more of it will be bombs hits…and there is a blast I was seeing…but I don’t know how to explain ‘people’ being targeted for God’s wrath…He is coming after them!!!! Those proud arrogant ones who mock Him and His children!!!!! I slept GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually have for several days!! Was getting married in my dream last night!!!!! 

But it was VERY CLEAR..these are not things that will take place, they ARE taking place….the Angels and everything are here in place. 
My whole body shook….I was crying and all I could say was JESUS..JESUS…JESUS!!!!!!

HE IS COMING!!!! HE IS COMING!!!!! 

Vision 3/1/15 

I felt myself shooting through the air....I knew I was leaving...He said we are MOMENTS AWAY!!!!! What they are doing to Netanyahu this week is the very last straw....HIS JUDGMENT IS HERE...!!!!!!! The ball is rolling now and the events are happening....

He told me He has every detail worked out!!! EVERY HAIR on every child's head is protected!!! Every detail has already been arranged and everything is how is should be..NOT ONE of you needs to worry about your child, your husband, your pet, NOTHING...EVERY SINGLE DETAIL has been arranged!!!!!! 

The whole room was dark, all I could see was a bright blinding light coming from the door..then I saw Jesus with His arm reaching for me....HE SAID "I AM HERE, THE TIME IS NOW !!!!! I AM THE GREAT I AM...AND I AM TAKING MY CHILDREN NOW!!!!!!!!!

This has been one of the most (if not THE MOST) powerful visions I have EVER had...I could see how each and everyone of us that are struggling to hold on...hurting, feeling like giving up...this was allowed by the enemy but only to make us long for HIM MORE!!!! 

WE ARE LEAVING THIS PLACE SOOOOOO VERY SOON!!!!!! He said we are MOMENTS AWAY!!!!! DO NOT DOUBT ANY LONGER....THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!

He also said we are going to start seeing MIRACLES!!!!! We will see the devastation start...but the miracles and power of God will MOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?