About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Got A Lesson Last Night That Hurt Real Bad But Could Have Been Avoided..... That Who the Lord Loves He Chastens (Corrects)

Hebrews 12:5   And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Hebrews 12:6   For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Hebrews 12:7   If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Hebrews 12:8   But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Did you read the above verses? Did you get it? If you didn't I did last night, in fact, because what I went through could have been avoided...This is a lesson for you and I am the object of the lesson.
I got chastened (corrected)…in other words, “SPANKED” of the Lord last night. I’ll admit it. Let me tell you why. When I come home on Monday evenings I usually walk my dog and then eat dinner before I go play volleyball which is something I have only been doing for the past few months because I’m on a Church League.
 
Well, last night I was late coming home from work and knowing the time was short before I had to go play I told my wife that I would eat first and then walk our dog Buddie before I went to play. Guess what? I ate and didn’t walk my pup but left that burden to my wife and so I lied even though I said I would do that. First Mistake!

Because time was running out and my wife observed me getting ready she asked…”When will you be back?” I said “9 o’clock” knowing that I was going to be there till 10 and didn’t want to tell my wife that she was going to be burdened again with walking our dog. Mistake Number 2…Second Lie! I intentionally lied and guess what happens…

So we are playing our 2nd game against the opposing team but all of us winners in Christ…1 Corinthians 15:57…and this brother hits to our side a line drive on the net to the right so I follow the ball thinking I will make contact and keep it in play but you know what? Not only did I not touch the ball, I hyperextended my body and right foot in the attempt and severely hurting it. When I got up it was a fire of pain on the top of my right foot and though the pain grew I stayed in the game with my co-players defending around me which was just amazing to see.

I got SPANKED!  And as I thought about it after the game of what happened and WHY? I realized that by the conviction of the Holy Spirit that I lied not once but twice to my wife and God saw and hear it and corrected me showing me that I didn’t get away with it….”Be not deceived God is not mocked  for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap”…Galatians 6:7.

So what did I do? I confessed(repented) it to God my sin of lying and asked my wife to forgive me as well. This is God’s way and we are all guilty of falling short even believers…Romans 3:23.

So those beginning top verses says that whom the Lord loves He chastens (corrects) and deals with me as a son and not a bastard (having no father). It’s a loving reminder to me from God’s heart that He does need me and you to walk holy and righteous in His sight and not sin but when we sin…we have a promise to get right again and here it is…”When we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness”… 1 John 1:9. 

Thank God for this verse and God’s heart to restore us but we must see it from His eyes or we will never humble ourselves before Him. The way of God is perfect and so lying is one sin you must stay away from. Psalm 119:29 says..”Keep me from the way of lying”….

So there’s my story. I’m still hobbling on crutches and praying that the Lord will heal me. I’m reaching out to you to NOT GO THERE. Even Christians are not perfect in this flesh vessel until we get home just don’t even go there. I’m restored now in the spirit. This I say then,Walk in the Spirit and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh...Galatians 5:16

Did you know that many of our Bible heroes went there too in their walk? No kidding, it’s true.

·         Jacob wrestled with God all night until God touched the hollow of his hip leaving him limp and then and only then he submitted to God and then God changed his name to Israel a saved son of God.

·         Though he knew God, David committed adultery and lied about it and then had the husband murdered but Psalm 51 is his confession to God for forgiveness and is a very important Psalm to me now.

·         Paul had murdered Christians before he was converted and labeled himself the “chief of sinners” the only problem with this is that he never met me and I am the “chief of sinners”.

·         Joseph was a little puffed up being a favorite of his father Jacob and was separated from his family and God humbled him to be used greatly.

·         Even Abraham though he walked with God was scared for food and left the promise land that God gave to him and went to Egypt almost losing his wife lying that she was his sister.

·         God almost killed Moses because he hesitated to circumcise his son in Exodus 4:24-26

Be blessed my Brothers and Sisters in Messiah Jesus!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?