About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Special Letter from Yaweh/Yahushua For the Hard to Reach

A SPECIAL LETTER FROM YAWEH/YAHUSHUA FOR THE HARD TO REACH

My most precious child, 

If you are receiving this letter, it is because someone loves you very much. He/She may not have been able to talk to you about this in the past, or perhaps they have talked to you about Me, but you were not ready to listen.

The most important thing I want to tell you is that I love you. I love you more than anyone in this world could ever love you. 

I want you to read this now and learn of Me because you are running out of time to learn the truth. 

Life as you know it now will suddenly and radically change in an instant, and I want you to be ready. 

MY NAME IS JESUS CHRIST, THE MESSIAH (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH).

I have come to you to give you eternal life.  I have come in the flesh and given you the most ultimate sacrifice anyone could give in that I died for you, shedding My blood to atone for your sins; not only those sins you have committed in the past, but for every sin you will ever commit. 

The price for your sins has been paid. I was the sacrificial lamb, slain for you. Your debt is paid. 

I did this so that you could have access to the Kingdom of Heaven with Me and Our Father forever. You were beautifully and wonderfully made, intricately designed, and purposed for so much more than this life. 

You have known all along that there was more, that your heart yearned for something greater, something that would fill the emptiness, fill that space inside and 'complete' you. 

It is My greatest desire that you know that what you have been looking for is Me! I am the One who has created you for a special purpose and whose love for you will never die! 

My gift is a free gift, no conditions, all you need to do is accept this most precious gift from Me and you will then have all My promises. 

You must know that you could never do anything on your own to earn My love, or earn your way into Heaven. Your acceptance of Me and My sacrifice is all that is required. My blood covers all, and ensures you will live with Me always. 

I have given you a book that tells you all about who I am. It is your instruction manual in this life, and it tells you not only what has happened in the past, but it also tells you what is about to happen to this earth. 

I love all of My creation so much that I always let you know what I am about to do. 

This is why you are receiving this letter. I am about to make Myself known in a very powerful way. Because so many have chosen not to accept Me for who I am and follow My commandments for your lives, I will shake the very foundations of all you know to be your security. This is how I will get the attention of My creation.

I do not want you to be in fear, and I do not want you to miss the most important reason that you were born to be here. This reason is to have an intimate relationship with Me. To not choose Me is to choose a life in darkness eternally. 

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I offer you this gift and this decision because of the free will I have given you. I would never force you to love Me, but you must know that to ignore My desires for your love means eternity without light, love, peace and joy. It is a life wasted and cast away. 

Don't waste another moment believing the lies of My enemy, the devil. Don't believe that life will go on continually the way it always has been. Time as you know it is over and I am coming to make all things new. 

The signs of the times in which you live are all around you. Life as you know it has become unsustainable. 

Everything that can be shaken, will be shaken, and you will be forced to make a choice for your very survival. You will choose to trust Me, the One who created you, or you will trust in a system that will fail. My Word speaks truth and all else that is not of Me will collapse. 

Please, come to Me now. Come as you are. I love you no matter what you have done. My blood washes away all your sins and makes you white as snow. I will keep you and protect you, I will provide for you and when it is your time, I will take you home with Me. 

I will only have so many warnings, and then the sudden-lies will be upon you. Will you be ready? The choice has always been yours. 

If you accept this free gift and desire to know Me intimately, and want to spend eternity with Me in complete peace and love, please say this prayer out loud. 

Father, please forgive me for all of my sins. I accept your gift. I believe that you sent your Son Jesus to die for me, and that He is your only Son. I believe that His blood has paid the price for all the sins I have ever committed, and all those I will commit. I trust in you as My Creator and all of your promises. I surrender my life to you and ask that only your will be done. I invite your Holy Spirit to come into my heart and change me, and make me more like you. I want to be obedient, and I need your help. Please come into my heart this moment Jesus and make me a new creation in you. 

In Jesus' name I pray, 

AMEN


Your loving Father,

Jesus Christ, the Messiah  (Yahushua ha Mashiach)



MY PROMISES OF SALVATION AND LOVE FOR YOU



Isaiah 44:22King James Version (KJV)

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.



Jeremiah 15:21King James Version (KJV)

21 And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.



John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



John 3:36King James Version (KJV)

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.



Romans 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.



Romans 8:38-39King James Version (KJV)

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.



Ephesians 1:6-7King James Version (KJV)

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;


Hebrews 13:5King James Version (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.



1 John 1:9King James Version (KJV)

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.



Revelation 3:5King James Version (KJV)

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.



Revelation 3:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.




John 15:4-9King James Version (KJV)

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

Matthew 16:24King James Version (KJV)

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 19:21King James Version (KJV)

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

2 Corinthians 12:9King James Version (KJV)

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Psalm 119:57King James Version (KJV)

57 Thou art my portion, O Lord: I have said that I would keep thy words.

Psalm 16:5King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

Psalm 73:26King James Version (KJV)

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?