About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Lord Has Provided a New Prophecy Site for Warrior Princess What a Blessing! Again God is Doing Something In These Last Days Check the Link Below and Compare With Other Messengers For These Last Days

Thanks be to God our Father and Jesus our Lord and Savior! We have been blessed to now have available Warrior Princess's new website to share her prophecies with them who believe Joel 2 and Acts 2 that sons and daughters are prophesying in these end times to prepare a people for God's coming for His Bride and to rescue the perishing to repentance and faith in Jesus. There is hardly any time left to share so praise God...Take heed to her permanent link on the right side bar under the label: "Prophecy Corner" and her link address is http://soundthealarm-wp.weebly.com Here is the most recent prophecy...

Warning For America

7/20/2015

My Love, this is what I would have you write today.  My burden is light.  Hand your burdens to me for I alone am able to carry them.  You need to trust me to keep you out of harm’s way.  Soon you will be transformed and will be able to see and hear clearly.  Wait for instructions and follow them carefully.  There will be a few minutes of panic, of terror, but fear not for I will protect my own and they will not have one hair on their heard harmed.  This warning is for America.  She will be hit on both coasts.  Then Israel will be hit.  It will  happen suddenly and in rapid succession.  You need not stock up food and water as supernatural bodies do not depend on this.  But you as a group will help others who are not transformed by multiplying food and water….healing and restoration.  There is much on the horizon! Still I wait for the command, but I assure you I am ready!  My Warrior Angels are also in place.  Your eyes will be opened soon and your understanding.  I love you my child.  Publish this please my love.

Another Prophecy from the Lord through Susan Davis:

Words of the LORD:

“Time does not belong to you--you do not own the next second or breath despite what you think.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 19, 2015)

Listen carefully as I give you this Message:
MY children, I have been verbose with MY Messages through MY prophets of this age to warn the people of coming evil--darker days--evil times. You children cannot say you were not warned.  All the Words of MY Book were filled with warnings, chastisements against turning from GOD to MY enemy for evil--rebellion which is witchcraft and darkness from the Truth--MY Truth.

All is now becoming dark.  Very little truth can be found.  Even the churches practice witchcraft rebelling against MY Ways...MY Truth in order have their own ways...to handle evil...to make love with the world.  I will spew them out because of their dirty hands and foul stench...because of their desire to pose as holy in MY sanctuaries and then to run to their closets and commit adulteries with the world. Do they not know that I can see what they perform in the dark, hidden away from the eyes of each other?  I see all--I know all.  Nothing gets by ME. Hidden sins are not hidden to ME.

Come out of your closets, your shadows that you believe you can hide from ME and each other. Come into MY Light, MY Marvelous Light and repent!  Wash you robes in MY Word and by the Power of MY SPIRIT.   Make a full surrender to ME and I will send MY HOLY SPIRIT to you in all HIS fullness to dwell within you.  By HIS Power you will be cleaned from dirty hands and a dirty heart and I will dwell within you and make you a temple to dwell in and with.  WE will be eternal COMPANIONS and I will never leave you side in this age and the ages to come in the next life.  I will pull you free when I come to rescue MY bride from the coming tyranny of the enemy and his antichrist.

You must desire this closeness with your GOD.  You must weep over your evil--the evil you have committed apart from a full surrender to MY Will--the evil you have done while surrendered to the will of MY enemy.  I cannot take you to MY Heavenly Home if you do not surrender your all to ME and make a willful submission making ME your LORD and MASTER: accepting MY Terms--acknowledging MY Blood-bought Salvation obtained from a humble sacrifice on a hard cross.

Children, you must face this decision.  ALL face it! Either for or against ME.  If you turn against ME and reject MY Offer, I will allow you to be taken into the hands of MY enemy to be part of his world for eternity where evil reigns supreme...where hell fires burn and the worm never dies.  It is a place of NO escape and it is your destiny if you reject MY Plan for your salvation.
 
Think this through thoughtfully.  Time does not belong to you--you do not own the next second or breath despite what you think.  Humble yourself and run to ME.  I will take you as MY own...comfort you and guide you.  This is MY desire.  Do not be deceived.  The hour of your last breath is known only by ME, so do not turn your back to ME.
I love you, but I will not tolerate rejection.  Wash now!  Wash your robes!  Tomorrow may be too late! Many are expiring even now and many more after the removal of MY church.
Let this be fair warning.

Your LORD
Humble GOD
Has Spoken

Coordinating Scripture:

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, HE hath also rejected thee from being king.

Isaiah 29:15 (KJV):  Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.

Isaiah 66:24 (KJV):  And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word


1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?