About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Prophecies Coming In from the Lord..."I Am Coming For A Ready Church" Jesus Says...

Words of the LORD:         http://sites.radiantwebtools.com/?i=15948
                                                                         https://www.facebook.com/marriagesupperofthelamb
“I am coming for a ready church.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 11, 2015)
Children it is I, your LORD.  I come to you with a heavy heart. I am saddened. The time is drawing nearer for the removal of MY bride and at that point many will be caught in sudden destruction who will not escape, just as it is written in MY Book so many years before.
All is coming to pass as I have outlined in MY Book.  This generation has become filthy in MY Eyes. I cannot look upon the gross sinfulness of these evil children I created with my own hands and by MY Own Breath, the Breath of GOD.   O' lost world turn back to your GOD.  Seek ME while I can still be found.
Those who turn against ME will be sorrowful for all eternity, regretful, tormented, and forever in darkness apart from their Great GOD of love and everlasting peace.  What an hour of darkness that faces the earth and all those inhabitants of the earth: those left behind to face MY wrath poured out and the punishment of MY enemy. It will be a time like no other, complete darkness will settle over the earth, and it will seem like time is standing still because the anguish of great evil will paralyze those caught in it.   It will seem to never end and many will cry out for the rocks to fall on them or to die to be relieved of the  horror of the hour they live in.  This is what is coming for my rebellious children, those who will not submit to ME now, those who choose not to allow ME to enter into their hearts. The love of the world is too great for them now and so they will be punished for their rejection of GOD if they do not soon seek ME for their deliverance.  
I am coming for a ready church, a church looking, waiting, and anticipating my arrival. This is MY watchful church, those who take MY Word and line it up to the times and see that MY coming is nigh.  They see the urgency of filling their oil lamps and they will be ready and waiting when I come, and their reward will be great.  Look up my children, look up your redemption draws nigh.  I am coming to pull you free and carry you home with ME to everlasting glory.
Look up O' church,
LOVE is coming
Coordinating Scripture:
1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Job 25:5 (KJV): Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in HIS sight.
Matthew 25:30 (KJV): And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 6:16 (KJV): And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the Face of HIM that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the LAMB:
1 John 2:15 (KJV): Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the FATHER is not in him.
Words of the LORD:
“No one loves you like I do.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 23, 2015)
Let US begin. 
This Letter MY children is for you and about you.  You are MY children who I love.  No one loves you like I do.  There is no one who can compare with the love I can lavish on the children who come to ME in love and obedience.  MY love is an ever-flowing river and it leaves a current of good will.  I am the greatest force of love in the world--there is no other source of true love that can be found anywhere but through ME. 
MY love is available at any point--night or day.  I am available to you at any point.  You can come and make contact with ME at any point.  Cry out to ME when you are in trouble--when you have difficulties--I am here for you: to bear the weight on MY Great Shoulders. 
Children, I am coming back soon.  Sooner than most people think.  Those who watch ME not will be greatly saddened.  They will miss the greatest rescue mission of all time.  I will be available to anyone who has needs: to help them to become more aware of MY goodness and love.  Soon the love people want to possess through ME will be found almost nowhere.  
This is the hour of beauty: the hour of getting right with GOD, the hour of repentance and forgiveness.  I can turn you toward ME if you ask from a heart that is truly pursuing ME.  The GROOM is coming and the bride is ready--soon the marriage supper will take place.  Do not believe everyone about your salvation:  Seek MY Face and allow ME to show you that this should be a time of grace and love. 
These are MY Words--I AM that I AM
Coordinating Scripture:
Psalm 36:8 (KJV): They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of THY house; and THOU shalt make them drink of the river of THY pleasures.
Special Message from GOD
Previously I have shared that I was given the language French by GOD which I did not know before March 2009 as a sign from the LORD to warn people of HIS soon coming. This French language can be understood by my French-speaking friends. (It's actually Elizabethan from another era.) Well, one of my French-speaking friends who has visions of CHRIST frequently, lives in Switzerland and we talk on the phone occasionally. Sometimes I pray in French and she can understand what I am saying (although I don't know French at all!) Just recently (November 30, 2015) I prayed in French and these are the words she said I spoke from GOD (and we were both stunned):
Many will be shocked because I‘m coming very soon.
Very soon...very soon...very soon...I‘m coming back.
Today I heard what you were talking about.
Even in Heaven, I hear what you talk about.
Change your spiritual eyes to see what’s going on.
THE LAST ENEMY
Sometimes I know the HOLY SPIRIT is putting something on my heart to write about and put out but I don't always respond--then the next day--the LORD brings it up again and so today this is one of those writings that the HOLY SPIRIT keeps putting in front of me--like a gentle reminder from your Mom--"Did you do what I asked?"--"Did you do what I asked?"--"Did you do what I asked?"....So here it goes...I remember reading a book written by the Television Evangelist Jesse Duplantis about his personal account of being taken to see Heaven by GOD and to warn the people that JESUS was coming back.  One of the MOST SIGNIFICANT THINGS HE SAID IN HIS ACCOUNT--was perhaps one of the tiniest details: He said that when he came back to his body and back to earth--one thing he noticed that was significant--was that he smelled "death."  This was so insignificant, yet so powerful. 
We absolutely live in a fallen world--there is death all around us.  Animals are dying--more people are dying now tragically in wars; murders; disasters; disease; suicide; and more.  Imagine coming from an environment of purity--"HEAVEN" where GOD resides and it is HOLY and PURE and there is NO DEATH!  We have become accustom to our fallen state!  We can't smell death because of our sensory adaptation to it. 
I led a Bible study some years back and after a few studies, one of my students came to me and told me the most amazing account.  She said that while in the hospital she had literally bled to death and she "died."  She went into the "tunnel" that people talk about and she spoke to GOD.  She heard HIM and she pleaded that she had not lived long enough to know HIM better and she wanted to go back to earth for another chance to learn more about GOD.  She was immediately sent back into her hospital room.  But this is what she said about her initial time back to her body--she said that for a while the colors all around her were more vivid and vibrant--and then she said over time that faded and she saw colors the way she always had before she died and left her body. 
We are settling for less--we are running toward the world away from GOD back to our fallen state--toward the last enemy of CHRIST--"DEATH!"  The New Testament warns: Luke 17:32: "Remember Lot's wife." This is exactly why we need to be on the edge of our seats WATCHING FOR CHRIST'S RETURN--and not looking back to the world--to the enemy--to a dying, fallen world. 
Here's what I say: "Snap out of it!" Quit holding hands with DEATH!  Quit clinging to a fallen world!   Quit hoping for a dying world that HATES GOD--to be resurrected by the power of men--through the answers of MEN WHO CLEARLY REJECT GOD AND EMBRACE EVIL.   Lusting after a fallen world clearly only get's you "death."  When you run from GOD--you are not just running away from GOD--you are running toward "death."  WAKE UP!  COME TO YOUR SENSES--RUN BACK TO LIFE!  RUN TO GOD! 
END TIMES NEWS REPORT: Five or more years ago after I began to put out the Letters of GOD's End Times warnings I realized that people were struggling with what GOD was revealing. Some people seem to need concrete evidence and since CNN doesn't say in their news reports "GOD SAID THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IN THE BIBLE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO"... so we started to put together the END TIMES NEWS REPORT with volunteers then this past year, the project became TOO CRAZY--we could not keep up with the emails...--headlines coming across my desk--I've never seen anything like it--so we moved the project to Facebook to expedite the END TIMES HEADLINES: DISASTERS; POLITICS; WARS & RUMORS OF WARS; APOSTASY IN THE CHURCH; MASS ANIMAL DEATH; SIGNS IN THE SKIES; MEN'S HEARTS WAXING COLD; REJECTION OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS; PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS; MOCKING GOD; AND MUCH MORE--HEADLINES THAT LINE UP WITH THE BIBLE ARE ARRIVING DAILY: CHECK IT OUT: https://www.facebook.com/www.endtimesnewsreport/ END TIMES NEWS REPORT: www.facebook.com/www.endtimesnewsreport/ 

Monday, January 11, 2016                 http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

A WORD TO THOSE BEING CALLED OUT OF ALL THEY HAVE KNOWN

Daughter, it is I the Lamb of God slain before the foundation of the world come here to testify of My great love for you and for all My people. 

I would speak this day to My called out ones, to those who know I have placed a calling upon their lives, but have been waiting upon Me to confirm them to act. The time is now.

What is the greatest desire of your heart? For it is I, your Creator who has placed this within you. Situations and circumstances in your lives have changed, for some of you very drastically. Relationships have been severed, employment has changed or ceased altogether, even places of dwelling have been removed from you. 

Does My Word not speak of this? Take no thought for your life- what you shall eat or drink, or where you shall lay your head.      I am come to send fire upon the earth, and not peace in the end days, but division. There shall be five in one house divided- three against two, two against three- father and son, mother and daughter. Many will be divided. 

If a man comes to Me and hates not his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, He cannot be My disciple. You must lose your own lives to save them. 

Lay down all else. Come to Me in full surrender. Trust and obey that My calling on your lives is to be your priority. Forsake all else to follow Me, for this is My great design. Believe in Me for the outcome, and pray daily and fervently for the increased level of faith decreed to you. 

In many cases, you will have to leap out in this faith, for once My Spirit has stirred that which is My desire in you, it will be in this great leap of obedience that I will meet you there to give you the next step. 

Pursue Me with everything you possess. You cannot afford to wait any longer, as time is no longer on your side. Much is transpiring at incredibly rapid speeds. 

Step out with all authority, courage and boldness. Your lives are in My hands. Allow Me to position you into all that was ordained for you from the beginning. 

Take My hand, I will lead the way. Do not delay. 


YAHUSHUA



Psalm 37:4King James Version (KJV)

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


Matthew 6:25-30King James Version (KJV)

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?


Luke 12:49-53King James Version (KJV)

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.


Luke 17:5King James Version (KJV)

And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.


Hebrews 12:11King James Version (KJV)

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.


Ephesians 5:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

This below is a link to a dear Sister in Jesus Anna Rountree. I heard her book on youtube a few years ago and is very similar to those who have had the Lord take them to Heaven only to return with an urgent message of His soon coming and to be ready. Every month she shares an event and a teaching and her drawings of Angels she vividly has remembered from the past.  Joel 2 and Acts 2 is confirmed again that in these last days God would have dreams and visions through His sons and daughters. Check below each month and if you want to hear her books go to youtube and you can find her books that people have digitized or go to www.heavenvisit.com


Heaven Awaits the Bride is a compilation of
The Heavens Opened and The Priestly Bride.

While staying at a cabin in the mountains, Anna Rountree was caught up in a tremendous vision of heaven. While there, she was met and taught by the angels around her and Jesus himself. In this book, Rountree provides readers with a stunning vision of what heaven is like and discusses the correlation between events today and what she saw in the spirit realm.

Heaven Awaits the Bride is a combination of two previously released books, The Heavens Opened and The Priestly Bride, which together contain the account of Rountree’s visions of heaven. Positioned to make the most of the extreme interest in heaven in the market place, this new book presents the information in an integrative study format, interspersing valuable notes within the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?