About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Here Is Another Warning and Yet Coincides Perfectly With the Previous Prophecies...We Are Close to Judgement, Transformation and Harvest Are You Ready??!


 Let Us Be Found Hoping in His Glory (Colossians 1), Watching Unto Prayer (Mark 13), and Waiting For the Bridegroom to Appear (Matthew 25). Blessed Is That Servant Whose Master So Find Doing When He Cometh (Luke 12).

 Remember....When You Read Prophecies Discern and Know In the Last Days These Would Come Which We Are Now Living!...(Joel 2 and Acts 2)

 There Are Mere Moments Remaining Before Judgment Falls


2/20/2016
 
Everything is about to change for the Earth! It will be scary at first, but My Bride will be changed, transformed and equipped for her mission. Do not fret as I have everything planned down to the very second. Your gift will increase as will all of My Bride’s. Clearly, look at the clock. There are mere moments remaining before judgment falls. I will place each of you perfectly where you need to be. It is imperative that you keep your eyes on Me and your ears tuned. Now it is time to prepare your households. Many of you will be an outpost for the Lost to receive food and shelter. 

Watch the moon sequence. 
What is in the sky? 
What pattern do the stars foretell? 
The skies announce My coming, do they not? 

Many of My messengers are proclaiming that judgment is upon the world, but people are not taking this seriously. Even My own. Quit living like nothing is upon you. 

It is upon you!! 
Judgment is upon you! 

Be in prayer for the Lost 
Be in prayer to hear instructions 
Be in prayer to be strengthened for this hour of judgment 
Be in prayer to praise Me now for what I am about to do 

Publish this publicly.

In My great love I am preparing as many hearts as possible before judgment falls, but many will be lost. 

Do you understand the seriousness of the hour? 
Who do you need to talk to about Me? 

How will they wake up unless I shake them! 

Wake up!
Wake up!
Wake up!

End of message

Here are the scriptures I was led to: Psalm 19:1-6, 11, Psalm 25:12, Psalm 27:5, 13-14


Psalm 19:1-6,11 The Perfect Revelation of the Lord
The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.
2 Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, And rejoices like a strong man to run its race.
6 Its rising is from one end of heaven, And its circuit to the other end; And there is nothing hidden from its heat.
11 Moreover by them Your servant is warned, And in keeping them there is great reward.

Psalm 25:12
12 Who is the man that fears the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses.

Psalm 27:5, 13-14
5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!
 
 
 America Is Found Lacking Similar to the Lord's Message to Sister Julie Recently...




Matthew 25:1-12
Will You Be a Wise Virgin or Foolish?...



Matthew 25:1-12
Will You Be a Wise Virgin or Foolish?
My Favorite Portrayal of Jesus's Coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?