About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, February 15, 2016

We Are to Be In the World But Not Of It...Jesus Says, "I Can Renew Your Mind and Don't Lose Sight of Your God Now" Very Important...

The LORD’s Words Today
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
 
You don't have to be "of the world" in fact you are just supposed to be "in the world"!
Christians today are dying of lack of knowledge because the enemy has so cleverly been keeping Christians occupied with the world.  They are so caught up in the world they can't see that they have become "caught by the world" or captured or trapped.  The enemy is good at lies and deception.  And the Christians who live in the world easily succumb to the culture all around them.  Let me give you some examples:
Christians cannot see that the movie industry has slowly but surely been taken over by the enemy.  The books for adults and even children have been taken over too.  So has television.  Even sports like the Super Bowl have also been overtaken by evil...  So many Christians never seem to know when to JUMP SHIP...  They don't know when to stop attending evil movies--when to say: "No, I won't support a film (even a so-called Christian film) that uses the LORD's Name in vain."   When are Christians going to stop supporting the likes of Harry Potter and Twilight and other such genre books and materials?  When are Christians going to turn off their TVs because it's taking time away from a having a relationship with CHRIST and now TV is reaching the heights of evil with TV shows glorifying Lucifer... When church, will you decide that the Super Bowl is all about supporting players as if they are demi-gods and promoting liquor as well as sleazy half-time shows?  When do you make a stand about the clothes you wear: that you won't cause others to stumble because you won't go along with wearing clothes that leave nothing to the imagination of those who see you...  When will you walk out of the lukewarm church that isn't interested in GOD's agenda: end times; holiness; intimacy with GOD; repentance; hell is a real place; HOLY SPIRIT baptism; deliverance...
At what point do you say: "NO, I am not 'of the world,' I am only 'in the world'?"  You are supposed to be "set apart" for GOD.  You are a Temple for the LORD IF you are HIS.   The question is: how deep into the world are you going--where do you draw the line on your emersion into a world that is sinking into incredible evil.  Are you going down with the ship or are you ready to get off a sinking ship?
1 John 5:19 (KJV): And we know that we are of GOD, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
John 17:14-16 (KJV): I have given them THY Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  15 I pray not that THOU shouldest take them out of the world, but that THOU shouldest keep them from the evil.  16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
John 17:14 (KJV): I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
1 Corinthians 1:18 (KJV): For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the Power of GOD. 
1 Corinthians 2:12-14 (KJV): 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the SPIRIT which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD.  13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the HOLY GHOST teacheth; comparing Spiritual things with Spiritual.  14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are Spiritually discerned.
2 Timothy 3:7 (KJV): Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:5 (KJV): Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Job 21:13-18 (KJV): 13 They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. 14 Therefore they say unto GOD, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. 15 What is the ALMIGHTY, that we should serve HIM? And what profit should we have, if we pray unto HIM? 16 Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from me. 17 How oft is the candle of the wicked put out! And how oft cometh their destruction upon them! GOD distributeth sorrows in HIS Anger.  18 They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.
Proverbs 1:29 (KJV): For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Proverbs 9:10 (KJV): The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Daniel 12:10 (KJV): Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
 
Words of the LORD:
“I can renew your mind,
write MY Laws on your heart.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, January 28, 2016)
Children this is your GOD:
I AM High and Lifted Up.  I am above all the world and the firmament of Heaven. I look down on all. I see MY bride, she is beautiful.  She has walked away from a fallen world, She pursues ME in truth, and in exchange, I give her great tranquility and peace of mind.  
MY bride chases after no other– She is content with her MASTER and the LOVER of her soul.  She has no other LOVER before ME.  She places no one else on the throne of her heart.  She is above all else focused on ME. Her reward is great and I am coming with it soon, sooner than most people think...
Many will be surprised when I come for MY bride to whisk her out of the way of destruction: the sudden destruction that will follow her removal.  MY heart beats for her--she is delightful in all her ways: MY loyal church; MY one true love, who pursues ME like no other; who desires ME and all MY truth--to be made in MY Image.
She is altogether lovely – she has dove eyes she sees through of purity, holiness, gentleness, kindness, and long suffering. MY bride is surrendered to MY Will and has laid herself down for ME.  She has given ME her all and worships no other and in exchange, I have filled her with MY SPIRIT, with MY Love, with MY Light, with tender words of comfort and support.
I sing over her and soon she will hear for herself beautiful melodies, love songs for all eternity.  Songs that only I create and perform for her.  Her life in MY Heavens will be as a rhapsody of colors… scents… tastes… sights.  I will never exhaust the range of joy and pleasure I have prepared for her for eternity.  Every day will be new: moment by moment she will be wrapped in love.  
Come to ME, O' lost world.  Come find your ONE TRUE LOVE. Let ME show you MY Great Love.  Turn to ME now, before it is too late.  Don't resist MY Drawing.  Time is short, shorter every day.  Each day is one day less you have to get right with your GOD, your MAKER.
Come, choose for ME.  I can renew your mind, write MY Laws on your heart.  WE can live in peace and harmony.  Let ME sing over you for all eternity.  I long to show you what I have prepared for you, what I have prepared for those who love ME.  Come away, let ME show you I am worthy of your love and devotion.

This is your SAVIOR,
CHRIST WHO is Risen
Your CHAMPION

Coordinating Scriptures:
Isaiah 6:1 (KJV): In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and HIS train filled the temple.
Genesis 1:6-8 (KJV): And GOD said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And GOD made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.  And GOD called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Jeremiah 31:33 (KJV): I will put MY Law within them, and on their heart I will write it.
2 Corinthians 3:3 (KJV): It is what the apostle Paul refers to when he says that believers are letters written by "the SPIRIT of the Living GOD, not on tablets of stone, but on tablets of human hearts.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Zephaniah 3:17 (KJV): The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in his love, HE will joy over thee with singing.
 
Words of the LORD:
“Do not lose sight of your GOD now.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, January 29, 2016)
Children it is I, your LORD
Seek ME first, come and find ME in the secret place. I am always waiting there, waiting for you to meet with ME and to share OUR hearts,  OUR deepest longings for Each Other.
I wish to take long walks with you and to talk with you along the way. I can always be found if you seek ME with a repentant, humbled, surrendered heart. If you lay your life down and submit to MY Perfect Will for your life.
I cherish you. I created you.  I desire to be near you always: To walk close to you, to reside within your heart.  I will never leave your side, if you call on MY Name in humble surrender through childlike faith.
I hear the voices of MY devoted children, all they say, I here and I am close to all their deepest desires and longings. I know their prayers for their lost family: children...parents...spouses...and, their friends. I am always listening as they lift them up in prayer. Do not stop, MY children.  I am faithful to deliver. MY sheep know MY Voice and I am telling you, keep pursuing ME. Press in, now more than ever as darkness crowds around you.  Come closer to MY Light. Cling to MY Skirts. Do not waiver in your trust of ME. I will not forsake you.
Spend time with your GOD – I am worthy of your time, your love, your focus. I have paid a high price to be near you and soon I will lift you off this planet and you will reside with ME for eternity.
Do not lose sight of your GOD now. The world is a dark place. Cling to ME, run to ME, come quickly, stay close, lean in.  This is the time, this is the hour of intimacy: for only those closest to ME will come with ME when I retrieve MY bride, only those and no others.
Prepare your robe, wash in the water of MY Word. Seek MY Face.
Your Soon Coming GOD
Coordinating Scriptures:
Mark 3:35 (KJV): For whosoever shall do the Will of GOD, the same is MY brother, and MY sister, and mother.
Matthew 19:14 (KJV): But JESUS said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto ME: for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven.
John 10:27 (KJV): MY sheep hear MY Voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:
Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?