About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Words of the LORD: “Trust in the ONE WHO holds the galaxies in place and the star systems together.”



The LORD’s Words Today
Dear Followers of CHRIST:

The following letters are from the LORD CHRIST with important messages for this End Times generation: 



Words of the LORD:
“Trust in the ONE WHO holds the galaxies in place and the star systems together.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, February 28, 2016)
Children this is your GOD. I am coming to give you Words:

MY Words are holy and pure and complete. You are MY children who I love. I crafted you with MY Own Hands. I placed you in your mother's womb. No one else did this but ME.

I am larger than any scientific explanation. I am greater than anything man can conceive. I hunger and thirst for you to return to your GOD.  You have gotten away from ME, you have pursued the base as if it holds something dearer to you then your GOD.

I am a GOD WHO consumes the entire universe, and yet you settle for less. I hold the universe together. I alone do this, there is no other force that controls the inner workings of MY great creation. I alone keep the stars in the skies. I keep the clouds in the air. I alone keep the mountains in their places.

I defy the imagination. Men cannot comprehend ME and MY greatness. They speculate WHO I am, but their wonderings fall short at every turn. No man can fathom MY Greatness. I am beyond explanation and human reasoning.

I ask you MY children to trust in ME, trust in your GOD. Trust in the ONE WHO holds the galaxies in place and the star systems together. Trust in ME alone, put not your faith in any other. All others are false gods not to be trusted. All other schools of thoughts outside of MY Words will lead you astray.

Come hither, come bask in MY Light, the Light of MY purity and truth. MY children, I am above all else, there is no one greater than I. Put all your hopes on ME. Pursue no other. Soon, I will pull MY church free and I will allow the world to carry on in it's evil. Evil will be played out until MY mercy puts a stop to it when I come to put an end to the evil. This must be, it is written.

Come to ME through MY Word and seek ME on your knees. Offer ME a humble submission and I will hear on high your pleas. Come and allow ME to fill you with MY SPIRIT and to fill your oil lamp before it is too late. I am the LOVER of your soul.  Let ME lead to out to safety. All I am speaking is true.

Come now, delay could prove eternally fatal.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that is WHO I AM

Your GOD has spoken

Coordinating Scriptures:

Job 1:21 (KJV): And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the Name of the LORD.

Genesis 1:16 (KJV): And GOD made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Psalm 147:4 (KJV): HE telleth the number of the stars; HE calleth them all by their names.

Psalm 104:3 (KJV):  WHO layeth the beams of HIS chambers in the waters: WHO maketh the clouds HIS chariot: WHO walketh upon the wings of the wind:

Psalm 90:2 (KJV): Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever THOU hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, THOU art GOD.

Words of the LORD:
“I created you from MY Thoughts.
I breathed life and you became.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 1, 2016)
Children I am your GOD. I created you from MY Thoughts. I breathed life and you became. You are the very thought of GOD. You are precious in my sight. I want to take you with ME when I come for MY church, the church I love, MY humble followers, MY little flock.

When I come to relieve this church from the evil earth and the antichrist, who is now the son of perdition, will you join ME when I call MY church? Will you hear ME calling? Or will you be looking back to the world like Lot's wife who became a pillar of salt? She looked back to her "god," the world and she received her just reward, her longing for that which was base and evil – a world separated from GOD became her ending.

Will you follow suit? What direction are you looking to? There are only two: toward ME as your LORD and MASTER or to MY enemy as your 'god.' You must decide. You alone can make this choice–no one can make it for you. I give you this freedom. You decide what eternity you will choose – a dark one, in eternal darkness, hunger and thirst, torment and everlasting fire or with ME, your SAVIOR in MY Kingdom of peace, love, and everlasting righteousness. These are the choices. Most choose darkness – either by their will or by lack of decision. Indecision IS a choice against ME.

The time for choices in this world is running out. The lukewarm church believes differently because they do not consult their GOD. They love the 'traditions of men' and say to themselves, "Where is the promise of HIS coming? It has been this way with our fathers before us." These are evil unbelievers who pose as 'religious' but are far from their GOD. Only the childlike will come out. Only these will hear MY Voice when I call them up. MY sheep hear MY Voice.

Get ready, be ready.  Choose wisely.

I am coming,

I am nearer then you believe.

'I AM' Comes

Coordinating Scriptures:
Genesis 2:7 (KJV): And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Luke 12:32 (KJV): Fear not, little flock; for it is your FATHER's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

Luke 17:32 (KJV): Remember Lot's wife.

Genesis 19:26 (KJV): But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

John 6:35 (KJV): And JESUS said unto them, I am the BREAD of LIFE: he that cometh to ME shall never hunger; and he that believeth on ME shall never thirst.

Colossians 2:8 (KJV): Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after CHRIST.

2 Peter 3:4 (KJV): And saying, Where is the promise of HIS coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

John 10:27 (KJV): MY sheep hear MY Voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

Words of the LORD:
“I am holding a place at MY Banquet Table, at the Marriage Supper of the LAMB. Will you join ME?”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 3, 2016)

I have these words to give you:

There is a wave coming, a mighty wave of evil.   It is the evil I am releasing, because I am lifting MY Hand of protection from an evil and rebellious land.

These children are stiff-necked as MY rebellious children from MY Bible. These do not pursue ME – they handle the world, they have lust in their eyes. They want to fondle and play with the world at every moment. They are adulterers and their adultery against ME, their GOD, has reached MY Throne Room.

They want to play with fire, so fire is what I will give them. They shall learn as they are already beginning to see the many ways I have been protecting them, and all in the earth, from catastrophes, but MY wrath will come in waves to an evil and rebellious generation lusting after everything that comes across their path.

All that glitters is not gold, MY children. You are being fooled by the great deceiver, the father of lies. He controls you until you lay your life down and surrender your all to ME. You must decide who you will worship. If you choose MY enemy, death will be your mantle and you will never be able to take it off, if you reject ME. I am LIFE EVERLASTING.

These are MY Words, don't doubt them. I am sending out MY messengers far and wide about the calamity that is soon to befall the earth. Soon there will be no healing after I remove MY church. I will not bless mankind with any healing. All will have to face death: either as MY follower or as the follower of the antichrist. Many will die instantly following the rapture of the church because sudden destruction will come and those not removed to safety will be caught in death's clutches and hell will be their destiny.

Turn to ME now, be repentant, surrender your life, and your will to GOD to receive the salvation of CHRIST, the Will of the FATHER, the fullness of the HOLY SPIRIT. This you must choose, all other choices lead to hell: separation from an Eternal GOD.

Read MY Book. Prepare your garments. Few will be ready at the time of MY coming. I am holding a place at MY Banquet Table, at the Marriage Supper of the LAMB. Will you join ME? Only you can decide. Soon time will be up and the antichrist will assume his role to dominate with evil. Run to your KING. Let ME bless you with MY Love.

I am YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH

Coordinating Scriptures:
Acts 7:51 (KJV): Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the HOLY GHOST: as your fathers did, so do ye.

John 8:44 (KJV): Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Joel 2:28 (KJV): And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out MY SPIRIT upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Luke 13:23-24 (KJV): Then said one unto HIM, LORD, are there few that be saved? And HE said unto them, 24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Revelation 19:9 (KJV): And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the Marriage Supper of the LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

Words of the LORD:
“Those who think I am a casual thought, and an occasional interest will not know ME.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 4, 2016)

Children this is your GOD from up above:

I want to share MY Heart with you. I want you to go deeper with your GOD. I want you to chase after ME, I want you to pursue ME, seek ME in all your ways. 

Look for ME because I can be found. I can be found in MY Word, MY Book. I can be found in your prayers, and your secret place: in your prayer closet. I can be found through the voices of MY children who I entrust to deliver MY Messages. I am a GOD WHO can be found by anyone who looks for ME, who seeks ME with a repentant heart. Those who truly want to find ME will find ME. 

Those who think I am a casual thought, and an occasional interest will not know ME.  I am not to be trifled with, belittled, or found insignificant. If I do not hold first place in the heart of MY children they will never know ME and their loss will be great. I am not waiting to be written into their stories. I, GOD have written them into MY Story and if they resist believing this is true, they will be sorrowful when they find themselves rejected at the last chapter of their life. Their book will be burned up never to be remembered, their life will be swept away like ashes. This is the destiny of those who reject GOD in this life, they will not have GOD in the next life, the GOD WHO brings the rain for all: both good and evil.

I am the ONE WHO sustains ALL life. Reject ME and you reject the SOURCE of all life. Soon those who know ME not, will know this reality.  What is your life worth? You decide – either choose life with ME, your GOD or choose death with MY enemy. Until you choose ME, your path is destined for eternal death.

Now is the hour of your choosing. Every day lives are lost into the eternal abyss never to be recovered. I am waiting on you. I stand at the door and knock. Soon I will come for those who love ME, and then the door will close. All those left behind a closed door will turn back to face MY enemy, the antichrist.

Come now and fill your oil lamp. Now is the time to fill your lamp. Tomorrow may be too late.

This is your GOD 
WHO Opens and Shuts Doors

Coordinating Scriptures:
Psalm 91:1 (KJV): HE that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.

Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV): And ye shall seek ME, and find ME, when ye shall search for ME with all your heart.

Matthew 6:6 (KJV): But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy FATHER which is in secret; and thy FATHER which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Malachi 3:16 (KJV): Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a Book of Remembrance was written before HIM for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon HIS Name.

Exodus 17:14 (KJV): And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.

Luke 3:17 (KJV): Whose fan is in HIS Hand, and HE will thoroughly purge HIS floor, and will gather the wheat into HIS garner; but the chaff HE will burn with fire unquenchable.

Revelation 3:20 (KJV): Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear MY Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with ME.

Matthew 25:8 (KJV): And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

Luke 13:25 (KJV): When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, LORD, LORD, open unto us; and HE shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Words of the LORD:
“If you are holding hands with the world when
I come back, I will not be able to take you.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 5, 2016)

MY children, who I Love:

These are the last days as spoken of in MY Word. These days are heading toward the end, the end of life as you have known it. Soon this chapter will close and a new chapter will open – the beginning of  the establishment of MY bride in the New Jerusalem, safely put away and the beginning of the reign of the antichrist over the earth to torment those who are left behind.

Those who are remaining will know the error of their ways, the ones who see what their rejection has brought them. Many will fall away in sudden destruction with no hope of recovery. Is this what you want, my lukewarm children: those who pursue ME not, who would rather unite with evil?

If you are holding hands with the world when I come back, I will not be able to take you, only those watching for ME, their GOD.  Watching is not a recommendation, it is a requirement. Without watching for me, it does not matter what reason you are leaving for – whether death, destruction, or rapture, while in this life, watching for me is what you need when I call you up, and call you out of this world.  Do you not see this my children? Watching is for you, no matter the timing of MY rapture. So many are already stepping into eternal hell every day because they know ME not, they watch for ME not. Their GOD does not hold a place of importance in their life, or sway over their thoughts.

I am holding open the door even now for those to come to ME, whoever will. And then after, I come for MY true church, I will close the door and no more will enter, no more will pass through. The door will close and it will not open again.  All will have to pass through another way: some to martyrdom for refusing the Mark of the Beast and many more to sudden destruction, and by receiving the Mark of MY enemy.

This will be a time of hard choices and few will be taken up when I come to rescue MY bride. Be ready, get ready. Clean your robes, watch for your GOD.

Seek ME, your SAVIOR… Seek MY SPIRIT, and seek MY FATHER's Will. These are your choices, these are the decisions you must make. Life is a series of choices with consequences leading to life or death...

Choose GOD, I am the Narrow PATH.

I know the way…

I am the WAY…

'I AM'

Coordinating Scriptures: 
1 John 2:18 (KJV): Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Revelation 3:12 (KJV): Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the Name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of Heaven from MY GOD: and I will write upon him MY New Name.

Hebrews 12:22-24 (KJV): 22 But ye are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the Living GOD, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in Heaven, and to GOD the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to JESUS the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Proverbs 8:33-34 (KJV): 33Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. 34 Blessed is the man that heareth ME, watching daily at MY Gates, waiting at the posts of MY Doors.

Luke 13:25 (KJV): When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, LORD, LORD, open unto us; and HE shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Revelation 19:7-9 (KJV): Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to HIM: for the Marriage of the LAMB is come, and HIS wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the Marriage Supper of the LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?