About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

A TRUMPET FOR THE WISE — SING ZION, YOUR REDEEMER LIVES!


Wednesday, April 20, 2016                     http://womanassigned.blogspot.com

A TRUMPET FOR THE WISE — SING ZION, YOUR REDEEMER LIVES!


From April 20, 2014

"Sing, O Zion, for your Redeemer lives. Draw nigh unto Me, as I draw nigh unto you. Sing and shout from atop My holy mountain.

Who shall ascend the hill of the LORD? Them who have cleansed their hands and allowed Me to purify their hearts. For they shall surely see their God. They shall surely see Me.

O Daughter of Zion, your resting place, absorbed in the graciousness of your loving Father who stands witness to your faith. I find faith, beloved. I find faith.

Faith is the currency of heaven. It is richer than gold and bullions that men treasure. My gold is tried by fire, tested in adversity, removed of all impurities. It is valueless to attain the gold of the world, fool's gold, for that which I give is even greater — invaluable to say the least – of the highest grade.

For I Am, I Am He who tries the hearts of My Beloved, yet My faithful, My faithful still bow down and worship Me. They are not moved by the lures and entrapments set before them by the god this world — but I Am Lord of all.

I set up kings and bring down kingdoms. Now My kingdom comes and is established within them who walked away from it all, just to follow Me. You are not forgotten nor forsaken and now I remember you and all of My words to you this day. It's time to reap as what's been sown. Does not My word indicate as such? Am I man that I should shuffle My words? No, not I. For only truth abides in Me and in them that are in Me.

Now I make My Presence known and a distinction between them who truly serve Me, and them who just say so. My Righteous Branch shall now emerge. It's time to change the guards. Many ruling over My house are counterfeits, now I shall come to expose. The hand of God is upon this "NEW" thing that will now emerge.

My first fruits are gathered, ready. Now let the games begin. Who shall stand against My own? None, I say for they know their authority in Me. They allow themselves to be weak that I may be strong. They bend to My will and move by My wind. My Ruach leads them and My fire burns within them.

Now I will turn up the heat. Them that are in Me, My fire shall smolder and burn brightly. Them that are not shall be consumed, even by the words they carry in their belly.

It's My time, says the LORD. The false have come forth and entertained man, lulling many to sleep, now My enlightened ones come to awaken — hearken when they speak, that you might be saved during the acceptable time of Yahweh.

It all commences now — Change is truly here.

My first fruits arise, ascend and prepare for harvest.

These words heed, as they shall surely manifest, quickly manifest. No more delays — time has run out.

Prepare, prepare, prepare ye the way of the LORD, says Jehovah!"

Isaiah 11-12, Isaiah 1:27-28, Psalm 24: 3-6, Matthew 5:8, Luke 18:7-8, 1Peter 1:3-9, Proverbs 17:3, Daniel 2:21, Psalm 75:6-7, Matthew 19:28-30, Galatians 6:7-8, Exodus 11:5-7, Jeremiah 5:14, Malachi 4:1-2, Isaiah 61:1-3
 

A word from Abba

Hi, I received this word on April 2, 2016.  I was given the okay to post it now, so here you all go.  Please continue to stay ever vigilant and courageous.  Much love and many blessings to you all!
Write this down my child,

Disaster comes swiftly, quickly and at any moment now. For you know not the day or hour this will fall. Ready your houses, ready yourselves. Prepare now, there is no more time. Get your house in order. Much chaos and disaster will happen simultaneously. People will look on with fear as their eyes have never seen what is to come. Behold I make all things new. My kingdom come My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. It is written and it must be so. Only I, the Great I AM, know how to turn hearts back unto Me. It is the only way child. Don’t you see it must be so. For it has been written and I have decreed it. My orders go out now. Do not fear what is to come upon your once great nation. Pray for those who will be left. Pray for the lost. Pray and pray some more. This must happen to make all things new. So many will be in complete and utter shock and terror. They have no idea of the time they are living in. They think life will continue as normal. Day by day, month by month and year by year. This is not so My love, there is very little time left. Do not be caught off guard at this late hour. Remain vigilant and ever close to Me. You have nothing to fear, look to Me. Call out to Me when trouble comes, I will surely answer your call. Keep watch as the hour grows late. Do not fear, do not doubt. All will happen as planned, nothing surprises Me child. I know the beginning from the end. Remember I am in control of all events. Soon the warning shout will go out. As in the days of Noah, so shall it be, let it be so. This is all for now child. I love you with an everlasting love.

Abba Father

A word


Write this down my child. You are feeling my heart aching and breaking for what I must soon do. This is not what I want. This is what I must do to save the masses.So Many……

So Many…..

It breaks My heart. For they would not come when I called. Disobedient, wayward children they are. I still love them and want to save them. They would have none of it, so I do what I must, not what I want. I would rather they come home and turn from a life of sin. They know Me not. Now they will know Me, under the most dire circumstances they will finally come to Me.

It will be bittersweet when I come for My Bride. So this My child is what you are feeling today. The heavy sadness of what is to come, what must be done. Thank you for your prayers and concern for Me. I love you so! Please stay the course, keep your eyes fixed on me every day. For soon I will be bringing you home to Me, to live in My Father’s house. Didn’t I say there were many mansions? I would not say it if it were not so. Be ready every day, don’t lose heart or focus, not now. Remain under My wing of protection. Be ready at any moment, events will begin to happen in rapid succession. You have been told. Stay ever close to Me, listen for My voice, My trumpet call. This is all for now my child.

I love you, Abba Father

I wanted you all to know that yesterday I felt the most heavy, terrible sadness.  I was in prayer all day about it and asked if everything was okay.  I could not shake the sadness.  Later yesterday afternoon/ evening I received  this word.  Then I understood what it was I was feeling.  I wanted to share this word with you all.  It is both exciting and sad at the same time.  Please pray with me for the lost, lukewarm and backslidden.
Love and blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?