About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, July 4, 2016

Declaration of Redependence and Sowing and Reaping....

Oh Lord I Declare My Redependence on Thee O God of Heaven Through Jesus the Messiah and My Independence of satan and his horde in Jesus Name, Amen!


small image: U.S. flag and the Christian cross signifying American Christian Patriot



Sunday, June 26, 2016                                                    http://womanassigned.blogspot.com/



June 26, 2016

Tell my children that time is past. Many have exhausted the warnings and the messages I have given — even over the many years. For every mocker and backstabber who scorned and withheld from them I sent — those you should have and could have supported, encouraged or extended kindness — for sure you shall receive your due and just reward. 

Sowing long; over much time. Must not all receive according to what they have sown? Be reminded again — touch not them I show favor upon, for they were living examples among you. Just as you despised My Son Yahushua, so have you done to them. Even to the least of them, you do unto Me. Do you remember that in My word? For so many profess the word, but recognize it not in demonstration amidst them I sent to you. They became, that I might be the greater in them; yet you turned away, even when their need was in your hand, or words of encouragement in your mouth; choked back for the cruelty in your hearts. 

I can no longer punish the faithful with the wicked. Time to make a stark distinction, for you have hidden long enough pretending to be one of Mine. Now the Day of YAHUAH! Mine own, ARISE and put on glory. Come and be refreshed in My Presence. I said I would deal with your assailants. I will deal with wayward offenders. I take no pleasure, yet in justice, I must come and right the wrongs administered unto you. 

They shall know that you are Mine, My jewels, the planting of the Lord, the trees of Righteousness, and you shall be called by MY name, says YAHUAH — Children of the Most High God! Now, take your place. 

The turnovers, turnarounds commence; the last first, the first last. The hour calls for it. Come now and finally be at rest!

Galatians 6:7-9, Romans 2: 4-6, Matthew 25: 42-45, Matthew 25:21, Isaiah 61:3, Matthew 11:28-29, Psalm 23:2 

Posted by A Woman Assigned ~ Dee at 11:28 AM





Friday, July 1, 2016                                                   http://womanassigned.blogspot.com/

Come Ye Wounded, Weary, Worn and Broken of Heart

July 1, 2016

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds.

Come beloved, shhh, quiet now your tears. Your Papa is risen up and I come to answer the cry of My children. I have seen it all, My little one. The undaunting efforts of My children to press forward, yet the relentless attacks of oppression and hardened hearts set against them. 

I implore you to listen closely as I say, My command, My decree, My declaration — NO MORE — it is cut off from you. NO MORE shall My faithful suffer sorely at the hand of injustice. I have witnessed it all from My seat above. I said come, come ye disconsolate, downtrodden, downcast.

disconsolate: very unhappy or sad, cheerless, dejected, downcast.

downtrodden: without hope because of being treated badly by powerful people, governments, etc., suffering oppression

downcast: not happy, confident, or hopeful, low in spirit

Bring unto Me your wounded hearts. Present before Me your scars as evidence of your long, drawn out fight. Show Me the splinters from your cross, many of which are the piercings of your brethren who forsook the way. Come now and have your fill. Your sadness changed to gladness even in an instant. 

That day is come when I settle all accounts. The shepherds pay now a high price for how they have mutilated My flock. The filthy lucre collected is Mine, says the LORD, and I will redistribute as I see fit. I call a man, a woman to steward over what is given. Many permitted their hearts to be drawn away, some were never Mine from the start. Reaping is the outward display of what has been sown.

I hear the cry of My seed stewards who watered in prayer, study, petition, supplication, faith, and paid a dear price to carry My words. They let not the seed stealers, the dirty birds, rob them of what I saw fit to plant within them. Come, I'll heal the wounds of how they pecked at you to attempt to cause you to release your seed. 

Now the garden — the huge garden, the pastures; green always, a never ending flow. I know My darlings seek their rest and it shall be so. The place beyond where you have pressed your way. Right in front of you, shall you take that final step and into the waiting arms of your beloved shall you be this day. 

To answer your question, YES it matters. My faithful have given ALL THEY HAVE. I dare not permit their hearts be so sad that they walk away. Great would be My grief, beloved. It is they who pray, who fast and pray, who wait before Me every day to hear what I will say; who seek My heart and search My face for their approvals.  They happily depart and do My will and return for their marching orders. Come, gather round... the sound, the sound of a doting Father to His child will be what MY faithful hear. 

I know they made you feel unloved and told you, you mattered not, but it is your gift on the altar that I now receive and give to you the kingdom. Depart from Me, many of them shall hear, for their deeds were dictated from what's within. My word says to put off the former conversation and put on the Lord Yahushua HaMaschiach, but they've marred His image to reflect their own. My son was not a harlot, nor did He seek His own. He gladly did the will of His Father and so shall it be with My added sons and daughters.

Come now, My royal family. We don't want to outstay (wear out) our welcome. We shall leave them to their own. Never shall we be said to stay where we are obviously unwanted. Come now and enter in. Your new awaits thee, our hideaway. Come, the table is set, and the time of visitation in judgment commences, says YAHUAH. This is a thus saith the LORD.

Psalm 147:3 Matthew 24:12, Matthew 11:28, Isaiah 61:3, Matthew 7:13-14, Matthew 25:19, Jeremiah 23:1, 1 Peter 5:2-3, Ezekiel 34:10, Galatians 6: 7-9, Matthew 13, Psalm 23, Matthew 7:21-23, Ephesians 4:20-24, John 6:38, John 8:28-29, Hebrews 4:1-3, Matthew 25:21, 23, Luke 12:32, Zephaniah 3: 1-8, Isaiah 1:27.


Posted by A Woman Assigned ~ Dee at 1:15 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?