About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

God Says...My People Have Labored Long.....

Sunday, August 21, 2016          http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

MY PEOPLE HAVE LABORED LONG-YOUR DAYS OF TOIL AND STRIVING ARE VERY,VERY SOON ENDING

Thank you My love, for always including Me into your heart and into your home, into every thought, every decision and every action. I thank you for remembering Me, and remembering that I am always with you. I see every thought, I know every motive of every heart. Thank you that I am welcome in this place. 

Few people truly welcome Me into every aspect of their lives, for very few people know that I am the Supreme Judge and Ruler of all. I am the Supreme Ruler of nations and kingdoms. I make them rise, and I make them fall. Nothing exists without Me. Nothing is sustained if I do not say it is so. 

Many times I have spoken of the gauges that you must live by, so that you will understand the nearness of My return. Everywhere, you see signs in the smallest detail I am showing you; for eyes that are open to receive and hearts that are wide open- all is being fulfilled before your very eyes. 

Many things are changing drastically, and yes, so quickly My child. Surely the signs are all around you. Those who walk in intimacy with Me, who truly find their rest in My Heart, see that the great separation has taken place. And those who honor, obey, trust, and walk in My ways have been set apart from those who blatantly throw My laws and My words to the dogs and to the swine, for they do not believe. 

My people have labored long and hard in My fields, and I see the dedication of your hearts. I know the thoughts and the intentions and the motives of every soul that I have created, and I understand that I have a remnant, a remnant that has been purified in the fires of tribulation in order to become the perfected, glorified vessels that will serve to usher in a new Kingdom, a new season. It has already begun!

I am pouring forth My new wine into these new and purified vessels for the days of your toil and your striving are very, very soon coming to an end. You need not fear the terrors of the night and the evil that has been unleashed on this earth, for truly I tell you, it will be short lived. I will not allow the enemy, your adversary to have much time here in this season. He already knows his days are extremely short. Much will come, yes, there is a great transition taking place. I have been speaking of this for many years now. Nothing is as it seems. Right is now wrong, evil is now good. Does My Word not say it would be so in these last days? Does My Word not teach you to watch for these signs? Truly I say to you, they are here. 

Come higher My loves and leave this world behind. All that burdens you, your cares, and your worries are of no concern to Me, for you see, in Me you find rest, you find peace. I am limitless, I am full abundance, and I have your tomorrows. Nothing will stop what has already been put into motion, and why would you choose it to be so anyway, for your know My design is perfect. Watch for Me in everything, watch how I move. My hand is in everything. Nothing occurs outside of Me, nothing. See Me in everything, and then you will see the completion of all that has been spoken. 

YAHUSHUA


James 4:12King James Version (KJV)

12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Psalm 46:6

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

John 1:3

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Matthew 7:6

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Luke 5:37

37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.

Isaiah 5:20

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 45:18-20

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?