About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I Am Praying For You Storm Victims and a Prophecy Has Come In As Well As Good Christian Movies Who Want to Share Jesus and Testimony Time

I am praying for you my family in NC and SC and Virginia and Georgia and Florida that God's grace will cover you at this time and provide for you the food, clothing, shelter and recovery you need to overcome and thrive from this storm loss.

My parents lost their house to a tornado storm about 4+ years ago so I saw devastation first hand and my childhood neighborhood that I grew up in the housescapes changed permanently even today some houses were never rebuilt so there are gaps of empty landscape lots in the former path of this long-gone storm. Other homes were built brand new or newly modified and stronger than before even with more beauty so there can be beauty for ashes as the Bible says in (Isaiah 61:3).

One thing I saw first-hand which shocked me and touched me was the real love of God and God's people and by standers and strangers in action (compassion) who wanted to help my parents and other victims recover by coming to cut down broken trees, others came to remove piles of trash from inside our homes and in the landscape to the street curbs even without asking, others drove by with bags of Taco Bell and Chik-fila food and even others with water bottles which all of us were so grateful for even the volunteers who tirelessly helped just because...another show of love and kindness were the Marines who just came in and started helping, just poured in the love of God and the love of others who were hurting. We were blessed and now others need blessed.

Operation Blessing from CBN the 700 Club are there in Haiti and here State side helping victims of these storms to recover as well as Samaritan's Purse. If you don't know where to give, give to these who are already in the middle of supporting the victims. I know there are others and God bless you if you are directly making an impact may the Lord have His angels to have charge over you (Psalm 91:11).


Ed Amos the Lord Has Given Him a Prophecy...



Here is a List of Christian Movies Who Want to Share Jesus That Are Out or Will Be Out Soon I Don't Usually Share Movie Links But Do Believe Time is Running Out for America and Can Be a Blessing to Share the Love and Salvation of Jesus Now! While There is Time.....

6. Flight to Heaven-The Movie...coming soon
7. God's Not Dead 2


 God Is No Respecter of Persons... (Testimony Time)

Permanently Paralyzed but Praising Jesus
   

Grieving the Loss But Hopeful in Jesus


She Came Out of Darkness Into His Marvelous Light
Excellent description of why we are born sinners not because we do bad things but because of Adam and Eve's obtained sin nature after the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?