About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

There will not be another opportunity like what has been offered now, after the ark door is closed....The Lord says

All 3 Prophecies Here Reference the Ark of Noah Because It Shall Be Like Those Days When Jesus Comes...Be Ready and Keep Your Eyes on the Master!

marriagesupper.wix.com/endtimescatalog

The LORD’s Words Today
 
Dear Followers of CHRIST:

According to the Scripture (see below), here are the conditions that MUST BE MET prior to the rapture (until the day they entered the ark):  People will be busy doing the following:

-marrying wives and being given in marriage (celebrating--planning for a long future ahead)
-buying things (shopping and enjoying life)
-selling things (merchandising their goods)
-working jobs routinely (two women grinding at the mill, two in the field)
-eating (celebrating)
-drinking (partying)
-planting (preparing for the future and more celebrating--see eating)
-building (preparing for the future)
-sleeping and slumbering and in bed sleeping (relaxed--not watching for the LORD)
-they will be saying peace and safety...

And here is one of the MOST SIGNIFICANT SIGNS OF THE CONDITION OF THE PEOPLE UP TO THE POINT OF RAPTURE: immediately following the event of the attack on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2011, churches everywhere reported a large number of people heading to church--exhibiting "faith"--then after some time the people returned to their old ways and the churches went back down to smaller attendance...

The scripture says this in Luke 18:8 (KJV):  I tell you that HE will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the SON of man cometh, shall HE find faith on the earth?  

And that is the tell-all sign that the people will not be exhibiting faith because there will be nothing catastrophic going on--so that they would be flooding the churches--and the destruction will come on them suddenly which means they are caught by surprise.  If you are involved in something catastrophic already you would not be caught off guard or building, planting, working a routine job, buying, selling, eating, drinking, and marrying... (it's hard to do these things in a bunker; FEMA camp...)

Coordinating Scripture:
Luke 17:26-28 (KJV):  And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the SON of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.  28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Mark 13:35-37 (KJV): 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
 
Matthew 25:5 (KJV): While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
 
1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Luke 21:36 (KJV): Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.
Matthew 24:37-44 (KJV): 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the SON of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the SON of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.  42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your LORD doth come.  43 But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.  44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the SON of man cometh.
Luke 17:28 (KJV):  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Luke 17:34-36 (KJV): 34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.  35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"I will deliver all that you need to
help you across the threshold into MY Kingdom."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 11, 2016)
 
These Words are for MY children
Children, I, GOD love and adore you.  I beseech thee to pursue ME with all your heart, soul, mind, strength.  Come with ME in the secret place.  Chase after your GOD, run down the straight path torward eternity.  Fly the straight line toward a future with ME.
I will deliver all that you need to help you across the threshold into MY Kingdom.  I have all that you need.  You just need to come with open arms.  Let ME love you and show you truth and the beauty of MY Ways.
I will adorn you with MY SPIRIT and endow you with HIS Power, the Power of MY SPIRIT to conquer sin, to pursue holiness, love, clean garments, and a pure heart.  I will help you purify the words of your mouth and the thoughts of your heart.  I can do it, but first you must come, make your way to ME, your GOD. 
Time is shortening.  Find your GOD.  The hour is now.  Seek ME on your knees with a humble heart.  It is there I can be found. 

Your Loving FATHER

DELIVERER of the flock...

POWER Over evil...

Coordinating Scripture:
Psalm 91:1 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the SECRET PLACE of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.
John 8:32 (KJV): And ye shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you free.
Zechariah 4:6 (KJV): Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the Word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 Chronicles 20:21 (KJV):  And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the BEAUTY OF HOLINESS, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for HIS mercy endureth for ever.
Genesis 6:5 (KJV):  And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the THOUGHTS OF HIS HEART was only evil continually.
 James 4:8 (KJV): Draw nigh to GOD, and HE will draw nigh to you. CLEANSE YOUR HANDS, ye sinners; and PURIFY YOUR HEARTS, ye double-minded.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"If I must compete with the world for your
heart, then you are not ready."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 12, 2016)
 
Children of the MOST HIGH
 
I look forward to meeting you in the MY Heavenlies where the air is always clean and the skies are full of beauty--indescribable beauty.
 
MY Heart pulses for you.  I sing over you, MY children.  Does MY Word not speak it?  I am a GOD WHO is complex, but loving in all MY Ways.  All MY decisions are filtered through a heart of love.
 
Children, soon I will remove the few who have made themselves ready with clean robes and clean hearts.  I am the ONE WHO cleans out a heart--WHO burns out the dross.  It is MY Work to do in the individual.  But, you must give ME permission.  You must submit yourself to ME through a repentant heart and surrender to MY Will to stop running with MY enemy by your choice, your desire.
 
You must lay your life down at MY Feet willingly.  If you do it defiantly or reluctantly, I will know.  If I must compete with the world for your heart, then you are not ready for all that I have to give you and you, like so many others, will be left behind and many of that number will be lost without warning in sudden destruction.  It will come upon them and they will not be found worthy to escape. 
 
Is this how you want your life to conclude?  Cast away from your GOD for all eternity or to be brutally cut down by MY enemy, the antichrist?  There is no other way.  You either prepare your robes now through MY offer of salvation or you will pay the penalty and the penalty is high.  It is the price of your life and you will pay it for your unrepentant evil towards a Holy GOD if you do not accept MY offer of salvation.  Surrender to cancel your sin debt.
 
You decide.  You choose.  Choose fast.  Your time is short. 
 
Many already are leaving this life into sudden destruction everyday caught on the broad road to hell without hope of recovery.  The enemy is settling traps for MY children and they are falling into them every day.   Do not fall prey to MY enemy who comes to kill, steal, and destroy.
 
Waken!  Open your eyes!  Open your heart!  Look toward Heaven!  Look toward ME!
 
I AM the NARROW PATH
 
JEHOVAH
 
GOD of INFINITY
 
Coordinating Scripture:
Revelation 7:14 (KJV):  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have WASHED THEIR ROBES, and made them white in the Blood of the LAMB.
John 10:10 (KJV):  The thief cometh not, but for to STEAL, AND TO KILL, AND TO DESTROY:  I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Proverbs 25:4 (KJV):  Take away the DROSS FROM SILVER, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer.
Zephaniah 3:17 (KJV):  The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is MIGHTY; HE will SAVE, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in HIS love, HE WILL JOY OVER THEE WITH SINGING.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Luke 21:36 (KJV): Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted WORTH TO ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.







 http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

AN EVENT OF SUCH GREAT MAGNITUDE IS HERE, A JUDGMENT THAT WILL SHAKE EVEN THE STRONGEST TO THEIR CORE

Message received Oct. 22, 2016

Do you remember that day? Were you there when they crucified My Son on the Cross? When the earth shook and the Heaven's thundered? All creation cried out as they crucified the Son of God. Creation is crying out once again, but I will not allow the wicked to crucify Him again!

IT IS DONE!! 

An event of such great magnitude is here, a judgment that will shake even the strongest to their core. 

I will cause great thunder, fire, hail and smoke as I make My presence known. The skies will roll back like a scroll and the seas will roar.

What began at Pentecost I will complete in My church all over the world. There will not be another opportunity like what has been offered now, after the ark door is closed. 

Evil will reign for a time and a season, then the wicked will reap what they have sown. Only those rooted in righteousness, holiness and purity will stand, as no one and nothing can stand in his own power or strength before the Great I Am. You have nothing to offer Me but obedience and trust, as I have already given the most precious gift to you, My Son Yahushua. 

My fire is here to judge the wicked, but also brings great cleansing and purification to My church. Those who profess Me with their lips but whose hearts are far from Me will be stripped of everything, and see their sins before a holy God. Pray for their repentance. 

My Son led by example. He made a way for you back to Me, your Father, when the way was hindered in the Garden. My Son showed you how to walk the crucified life, fully surrendered and in complete obedience. He showed you how to walk a surrendered life so you could then display a glorified one. 

Is this where you abide??

You see, you must be emptied in order to be filled, just as My Son was. What is it to you, to be stripped of everything, alone, naked and afraid, shamed, mocked, and rejected as He was, if it means you gain it all? My Kingdom for all eternity. Was ever a choice so clear? Make this choice now, for I am shaking all things.

Give to Me your obedience and I will give you My Kingdom.

As My fire falls in judgment, it will also overflow and ignite a passion on the earth, as it is the fire of My love in My people which is even now igniting the earth, and simultaneously ushering in My glory and My presence.

Keep your oil lamps filled to overflowing, as you are My pillars, My ambassadors, the salt and the light, the tabernacles where I not only find My rest, but you are the foundations through which all that is written for the end ushers forth. You will show them My fountains of living water, to be deeply drunk from, as My Spirit floods this earth. Truly there has never been a day like this before, nor will there ever be again.

Trust Me for all your tomorrows and I will make sure your steps.

Give Me your hopes, dreams and plans, and I, the Artisan will mold and fashion your life with My design specifically for you, made after My very own image.

Stop chasing after the things of this world to satisfy the longing in your soul. I alone will satisfy and fulfill you. 

Do not continue seeking another to truly know you, only the way I, your Creator could possibly know you, for I am a jealous God.

When you realize you can do nothing in your own strength, it is here you will find true freedom and the peace only I give. 

Run with desperation into My Heart, your only safety now for the signs of My Word fulfilled are everywhere! EVERYWHERE! I will show mercy, but I must also be just.

Never forget that the most ultimate sacrifice was made by My Son to purchase you back to Me, and He is coming again to claim what is rightfully His. 

The only fear you must possess is the fear of the Lord, for the Great and Almighty One has spoken thus to you this day. 

**HEAR ME MY PEOPLE**

**IT IS UPON YOU**


GOD THE FATHER

ELOHIM             

EL SHADDAI

EL OLAM



Matthew 27:50-51King James Version (KJV)

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Joel 2:30

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Psalm 148:8

Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

Revelation 6:14

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Acts 2:1-4

1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Psalm 73:26

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Isaiah 48:10-12

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Isaiah 29:13

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Job 11:13-15

13 If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him;
14 If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
15 For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:

Matthew 9:17

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Psalm 86:11

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Matthew 25:3-4

They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Revelation 3:12

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Matthew 5:13-16

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Isaiah 61:10-11

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Psalm 37:23-24

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

Deuteronomy 6:24

24 And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?