About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, February 13, 2017

A Most Appropriate Letter from the Lord Jesus In Light of Tomorrow's Valentines. God Always Does Things with Purpose.

Read Joel 2 and Acts 2 of Why We Are Having Dreams, Visions and Prophecies In These Last Days...



 
You will be married to the King very soon My Love! I’ve waited forever for you. Please keep your eyes fastened to My eyes, and soon you will see Me face to face. You will walk through this next phase in your new body, and you will walk perfectly and gracefully, and I will not let you fall, much less stumble. My Love, I hold you with My mighty right hand – I Am enough. Soon My love and very soon! Please don’t lose hope. Soon we will dance and be lost in each other’s arms. Know that I Am longing for you more than you are longing for Me. I thought of you and your beautiful face the day I died on the cross. Yes, you were on My mind My Love. I love you so much! You say, “this sounds like a love letter,” and why wouldn’t it be? The days are hard, I know, and My Bride is being tested and tried. She is receiving the finishing glaze and is almost ready for her King. Your beauty increases every day for Me. Just please hold on – we are almost there My Love. This is to be posted for your friends and for the public.


Isaiah 54:5
"For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth He is called."

Hebrews 12:2
"Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith."

1 John 3:2
"But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is."

Isaiah 41:10 (One of My All Time Favorite Verses!)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

John 15:9,13

9 "As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Now remain in My love."
13 "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?