About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Lord Says..."Can You Not See How High the Sin Has Grown?"

http://marriagesupper.wixsite.com/endtimescatalog/end-times
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"Can you not see how high the sin has grown?"
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan Davis, February 2, 2017)
 
Children, I am JEHOVAH, MIGHTY KING, EVERLASTING PRINCE OF PEACE, TOWERING RULER, OVERCOMER OF EVIL...
 
I want you to listen carefully as MY Words are Jewels--they are Gems of Great Worth spoken with great care, formed in the Mouth of the Holy ONE.
 
The world is on its way down.  It is escalating into darkness...demons are being released onto the earth.  Do you not see the darkness?  If you cannot see it, then MY children, you are blinded by the angel of light--who is filled with darkness, whose hands are filled with blood, and you have scales on your eyes and you need eye salve for your lust, for this world has blinded you to truth.
 
All looks well to those in love with darkness.  Evil comes in many colors, packages, and ways.  MY children, unless you walk closely with your GOD, fully surrendered, you will be deceived, fooled, and you will be masked to the truth.  Your vision is distorted if you believe all is well with this dark, gross, and evil world.
 
There is sin all about you, at every turn.  Can you not see how high the sin has grown?  To MY Holy Throne it ascends--it has reached toward the sky and the stench is fowl to MY Pure and Holy Nostrils.  I am going to remove MY church and leave the evil behind for those who have chosen to pursue  other avenues of relief--those who choose chariots and horses and answers from men and not from Above.  MY sheep hear MY Voice, follow MY Ways, know MY Truth: MY little flock who do not follow after other means of relief while MY lukewarm church runs in all directions pursuing others for their truth.  Their road is broad and it is the road of death, spiritual death.
 
Children, come to your GOD.  Kneel before ME.  Ask to receive MY SPIRIT in all HIS Fullness.  Humble yourselves before ME.  Repent of your sins, sins against a Holy GOD while in your lukewarm condition.  Surrender your all.  Come and receive a full oil lamp so you can see the Truth, so you can see how evil men want to mask evil with temporary peace, but under it lies gross darkness that only I, the CHRIST can deliver anyone from.
 
Run to ME!  Run fast!  I AM the True REDEEMER.  Stop chasing counterfeiters and pursuing other lovers.  I AM your First LOVE!  Come back into MY Arms and learn of ME.  Time is running out.  I can be found, but run quickly...
 
This is TRUTH, Everlasting, Eternal TRUTH
The Narrow WAY few find...
 
Coordinating Scripture:
2 Corinthians 11:13-14 (KJV): 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of CHRIST.  14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Proverbs 6:17 (KJV):  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Acts 9:18 (KJV): And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
Isaiah 31:1 (KJV): Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy ONE of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
Matthew 7:13 (KJV): Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
John 10:27 (KJV): MY sheep hear MY Voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:
Matthew 7:23 (KJV): And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.
Revelation 2:4 (KJV): Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy First LOVE.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
" Come let ME heal your heart."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan Davis, February 3, 2017)
 
This is for the children who seek their GOD, WHO is LOVE.
 
Children, I come to you heavy-hearted, sad for those who want ME not, who pursue other gods, who desire other things instead of the ONE TRUE HOLY GOD.  I wait on MY children, endless hours spent waiting for them to come to ME in the secret place on bended knee to pursue their ONE TRUE LOVE--I AM HE!
 
There is no greater love than MINE.  I AM the ONLY LOVE worth pursuing.  All other gods will fall short.  These gods are distractions and they take many forms, have many faces, many voices. They seem to be so fulfilling at the time, but everyone of them will fall short, will leave you empty wanting more, but they can never fill the gap that only I can fill.  Only I can fill the human heart to capacity and over flowing and to satiate the needs of the longing heart.  Men will travel far and wide to seek that which they believe will bring them joy, happiness, and fill their gaping, wounded hearts, but only I, GOD can repair the wounded hearts and replace the emptiness with true love, peace, and satisfaction.
 
Children, face your GOD.  Come to ME with your wounded, troubled hearts, repentant and longing to be filled with what only I can provide: True Love, Satisfaction, Restoration, Peace, Companionship, and Eternal Comfort.  Everything else will fall short and ultimately lead you to destruction into the hands of MY enemy and yours.
 
Wake up!  Run to your ONE TRUE LOVE: HOLY GOD WHO never disappoints!  Come and see that I bring the fulfillment of all your dreams.  I fill all the gaps that a lonely sad world leaves for you.  Find ME now!  Seek and you shall find...
 
Come let ME heal your heart!
"I AM" WAITS!
"I AM" LOVES!
 
Coordinating Scripture:
Exodus 20:3 (KJV): Thou shalt have no other gods before ME.
Psalm 91:1-3 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. I will say of the LORD, HE is my REFUGE and my FORTRESS: my GOD; in HIM will I trust. Surely HE shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Revelation 2:4 (KJV): Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy First LOVE.
 
1 John 4:19 (KJV): We love HIM, because HE first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?