About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

3 Prophecies Coming In and Planet X/Nibiru...The Lord Says..."Am I the first thought in the morning and the last when you lay down at night? Is MY Name on the tip of your tongue throughout the day?"

 Acts 2:16   But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

  Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

  Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

  Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

  Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

  Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.


 
Time will not continue to go on as normal. The shift has already occurred and the end of days are here. Tread carefully now as the enemy seeks to destroy and discredit My messengers. He will try to steal your hope. Now is the time to be bonded together in prayer with those I have brought you in this Season! Everything is about to change! Go to Joshua and remember, “Do not be afraid but have courage”. I am the Lord thy God and will uphold you with My Mighty Right Hand.

Even as the seasons change, change will come upon the Earth and especially upon this land, America. She has been weighed and measured. Evil is rampant and man’s heart is continually evil, and yet I will help her at the break of day. Those that are Mine will be protected. Each one of you are strategically positioned for this time. You will all be supersized and made young and healthy and filled with My Wisdom to carry out your assignments. So do not worry for I will provide all you need and when it seems there is no way out, I will create a path of escape.

Heed that the time is upon you. It has arrived My Love!

Do not fear for I am with you!



1 Peter 5:8
"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Daniel 5:27
“Tekel : You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting."

Genesis 6:5
"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

Philippians 4:19
"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus."

2 Peter 2:9
"The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment."
 
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"Is MY Name on the tip of your
tongue throughout the day?"
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 7, 2017)
 
Children of the MOST HIGH:
I wish to speak to you and share MY Heart.  I am filled with joy, knowing I will soon be joined by MY bride, who I will bring out to freedom, safe passage.  I will cover her with MY Mantle.  I will put her in the crevice of the rock, where she will be safe, cared for, and loved. 

This is a position of great joy, gladness, and everlasting love and comfort.  Are you MY bride?  Have you placed ME on the throne of your heart?  Am I the first thought in the morning and the last when you lay down at night?  Is MY Name on the tip of your tongue throughout the day?  Do you long for MY appearing?  Are you watching for ME? 
Do you stand at your gate anxious for MY Return?
Or have other things come between us?  Have you allowed other inferior gods to rule over you to take MY Position in your heart?
I am coming soon.  Will you be found worthy to escape all that will soon come upon the earth?  Will you be saved from the madness of the antichrist and all who he will rule over?  Will you be able to come into MY Heavenlies or will you face sudden destruction and the hell prepared for those who reject ME?
Don't be lax.  Don't walk about believing you know better than your GOD.  Have I not provided ample warnings so that you might prepare your robes and your lamps?  Have I not delivered the truth to you through MY Words and the events and signs in the world?  You will be without excuse if you turn from ME now and behave as if you cannot see what is going on.  You will have nothing to stand on when you face ME and say you never knew...

All has been provided to you so that your words will fall to the ground when you face ME unprepared for MY Coming and I will say, "I never knew you, you worker of iniquity."

Come trim your lamp.  Fill it with oil.  Let ME prepare you in holiness, truth, and love, the Love of GOD.  Come wash your hands.  Come and spend time with your GOD.  Time does not wait.  The hour closes in.  Let ME have your soul...fill you with MY SPIRIT...wrap MY Arms around you and spare you from disaster...
Face your GOD and repent!  Admit you need MY grace and mercy and MY Love and it will be yours!  MY Kingdom will be yours!

The SPIRIT and the bride Say, Come!

Coordinating Scripture:
1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Luke 21:36 (KJV): Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.
Romans 14:12 (KJV): So then every one of us shall give account of himself to GOD.
 
Revelation 2:4 (KJV): Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy FIRST LOVE.
 
Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV): Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven.  22 Many will say to ME in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in THY Name?  And in THY Name have cast out devils?  And in THY Name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.

Words of the LORD:
 
"I am The ROCK.  I am unmovable.  With ME you will never be disappointed."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 8, 2017)
 
Dear Children:
Your GOD is in love.  I love MY children, MY creation.  I am a GOD of Great Love. 
MY Love is solid, pure, substantial, reliable.  It covers many wrongs.  I am full of truth.  MY Truth is loving.  Knowledge of ME is the way to freedom: the path of truth, light, eternal life, eternal love.
Find ME and you will have all your longings met.  I will meet all your heart desires: unfailing companionship...love that never strays...hope that never dies...truth that never deviates...I am relentless.  I am consistent.  I am The ROCK.  I am unmovable.  With ME you will never be disappointed.  I will wipe away every tear.  I sing over MY people, MY chosen, with songs of love.

One day, I will shut the door after I remove MY bride.  Pursue ME now!  Now is the time to find the straight path that leads to life everlasting.  Today is the day of your salvation.  Seek ME and find ME.  Now is the hour of your redemption! 
Tomorrow could be too late....

MY Name is EVERLASTING

Coordinating Scripture:
Jude 21 (KJV): Keep yourselves in the love of GOD, looking for the mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST unto eternal life.
Revelation 21:4 (KJV): And GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Zephaniah 3:17 (KJV): The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in HIS love, HE will joy over thee with singing.
1 Samuel 2:2 (KJV): There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside THEE: neither is there any ROCK like our GOD.
Deuteronomy 32:4 (KJV): HE is the ROCK, HIS work is perfect: for all HIS ways are judgment: a GOD of Truth and without iniquity, Just and Right is HE.
Psalm 37:4 (KJV): Delight thyself also in the LORD: and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
 
 
The LORD’s Words Today (Resources of End Times)
 
Dear Followers of CHRIST

Within a year that I began putting out the LORD's messages, I had begun to put out the END TIMES NEWS REPORT bi-weekly by email in 2011 and then less than a year ago (2016), I moved the project END TIMES NEWS REPORT to Facebook (FB) because the headlines were swamping the email and the email was not fast enough to handle the incoming headlines that line up with Bible prophecy--and just like the birth pains of End Times Bible Prophecy and Signs--the birth pains are coming closer and closer together--they are coming faster and with more impact....leading up to the major event they signal--just like child birth...I have notice that some days or two that there are as many end times headlines today as there was in an entire week back in 2011 that is how fast the end times signs are coming now--clearly we should be on our toes, watching for the LORD and preparing our robes in holiness.  Then there are so many signs coming about they have been cataloged into other sub-groups to demonstrate the hour we live in such as END TIMES: FLOODS and END TIMES: MASS ANIMAL DEATHS on Facebook.  The data collected below is unique in that it's ONLY headlines that line up with Bible Prophecy.  Many hours have gone into the collection of this data.  WHY?  So that you can utilize this information in a format easy to understand and easy to share with others as a tool for end times evangelism and outreach.  If anyone takes time to go through END TIMES NEWS REPORT on FB or any other FBs such as END TIMES: FLOODS or END TIMES: MASS ANIMAL DEATHS and witness the headlines and photos they will be convicted that these are the end times and to get off the sidelines and to get into the game of watching for the LORD and preparing their robes.  Plus below are two new letters from the LORD of warning for this end times generation.
 
SIGNS OF THE TIMES
When you tune into this Revival Time Radio Show with Host Minister Curtis Roach from London interviewing Author and Speaker Susan Davis who will be walking you through these NEW END TIMES SIGNS FACEBOOKS on the air and telling why she was inspired by the LORD to focus on these specific topics--SO TUNE INTO THE SHOW AND CLICK OVER TO FACEBOOK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_AkesA4igk&feature=youtu.be
 
END TIMES: MASS ANIMAL DEATHS tells of one of the most incredible signs that we are in the last days as described in the Bible: animals dying everywhere...: https://www.facebook.com/Endtimesmassanimaldeaths/
END TIMES: LANDSLIDES tells of one of the most incredible signs that we are in the last days described in the Bible: the mountains are falling down: https://www.facebook.com/End-Times-Landslides-117033828301…/
END TIMES: SINKHOLES tells of one of the most incredible signs that we are in the last days as described in the Bible in scripture...: https://www.facebook.com/endtimessinkholes/
END TIMES: PESTILENCE tells of one of the most incredible signs that we are in the last days as described in the Bible: pestilence is rising up...: https://www.facebook.com/End-Times-Pestilence-515226818662…/
END TIMES: FLOODS tells of one of the most incredible signs that we are in the last days described in the Bible: EPIC FLOODS AROUND THE WORLD just as the days of Noah...: https://www.facebook.com/End-Times-Floods-541220669336350/…
END TIMES: SIGNS IN THE SKIES tells of the most incredible signs that we are in the last days as described in the Bible: multiple signs in the heavens..: https://www.facebook.com/End-Times-Signs-in-the-Skies-192…/…
 
OVER 50,000 WEB VISITS A WEEK TO END TIMES NEWS REPORT ON FACEBOOK WITH DAILY UPDATES: https://www.facebook.com/www.endtimesnewsreport/
 
 
 Planet X Nibiru Red Planet Destroyer....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?