About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Lord Jesus Says..."Out of My great love for you, I will ask again, are you ready??"



Tuesday, February 28, 2017




Message received February 23, 2017.

Prophesy daughter of Zion, prophesy to My holy, sanctified people. Proclaim the Day of the Lord is at hand! Prophesy to these dry and weary bones that they shall live! Speak into every heart the words of the One True King, arise dead bones and walk! Arise and proclaim the King is coming! Announce to the ends of the earth, the King is coming for His people!


I see your weariness My cherished ones, as I know your hearts better than you know them. You experience much and the heartache runs deeply, but I am come to give you My Living Water to drink. I alone will satisfy. That which you feed most is that which grows. Is it your spirit or is it your flesh and soul's desires? So many of you are reliving past hurts and failures, or holding unforgiveness or bitterness. I tell you, let it go immediately! This is crucial to our intimacy. I cannot inhabit a vessel that will not heed My counsel or follow in My ways. 


As I continue to speak to you, I am coming to overfill My Spirit into those who are obedient, who seek Me first in everything and who live according to all I have taught you. Do not fall back into past mindsets and behaviors. I have told you it is always darkest before the dawn, but if I am your Light, if I am all you need, then lay your burdens down. 


My holy anointing Spirit of Fire and Love is coming to you to equip you for the remaining tasks here. Have I not brought you this far? When did I ever leave or forsake you? If you do not feel Me here with you, it is you who have moved away from Me. 


My words to you are as urgent as always. Do not let your guards down. Do not fall into complacency. Events are coming to pass more quickly every day. There is no mistaking that My words are being fulfilled. Man's reasoning and science cannot explain things away. Your weather patterns are increasingly drastic and alarming. The earth is moving and shaking. All is shifting in the physical as the battle in the spiritual rages on. 


Do not be fooled into believing things are well, or that there will be peace. You have been warned to watch for the signs in the season of My return. Can you not hear the swords rattling and feel My nearness? 


I urge you yet again. 


Be vigilant, be sober and diligent in watching for Me. Know how to receive My wisdom and guidance as this will be your only hope when sudden darkness confronts the earth. 


Out of My great love for you, I will ask again, are you ready??


Surely, these words are faithful and they are true..




Yahushua



Ezekiel 37:1-14King James Version (KJV)
1The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Psalm 107:9
For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Romans 8:13
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

2 Timothy 2:21
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Isaiah 26:9
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Matthew 16:3
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?