About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Prophecies Coming In and a Song...God and His Love Can Carry You Through the Daily Grind of Living Until He Comes

This is nothing but....

Acts 2:16   But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

As My wife will testify, my Grandson after he has had enough of certain activities will literally start reaching toward me putting his arms up in the air for me and he's only 10 months old simply because he knows he's going to get loved on by his Grandpa. I also intentionally reach up toward my God because I know His love will carry me all the time when I need it. You can do the same...God makes His case here...

Words of the LORD:
"MY people have strayed into the desert of their lonely hearts..."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 19, 2017)
Children, it is I, your GOD:

There is trouble brewing in the world.  The world does not love its GOD--the ONE WHO comes from heaven and brings light and life to it.  MY people have strayed into the desert of their lonely hearts--they are pursuing other lovers--lovers who will destroy them because there really is no love.  People seek love and find loss.  MY love is the ONLY true love, solid love.  There is no other love.  What the world chases after is not love but a form of self-approval and sharing of cold heartedness. 

MY children are looking for true love but will come up empty-handed without ME--the True FOUNTAIN of love.  What they want is love on their own terms--love they control and love they define.  This love of the lost sinner is a pitiful kind of acceptance and conditional--based on the whims and work of the other involved.  The only answer to true love comes from ME.  I AM the SOURCE of true love--there is no other source.  Run to the FOUNTAIN of love.  Run into MY Open Arms.  Make your way quickly--fill your oil lamp to full with MY SPIRIT.  Come to ME for this filling--nothing or no one can provide you with a full measure of satisfactory love.  ONLY I have the key to unlock the sadness that lies deep inside.

This world is dying on the vine--because the vine that I give MYSELF to for the purpose of bringing them close to MY Heart is under attack by the enemy and neglected by MY lost children.  Do not turn to the world for the sustenance of the heart--you will fall short every time.  People continue to find love and acceptance through every other means but their GOD.  They will be continually lost, coveting each other and never finding peace.  Eternal peace is what men crave but cannot achieve it without the power and love of GOD through surrender and forgiveness. 
Do you see MY children, you want the world to deliver you what only I GOD can deliver: true happiness, true devotion, true reliability and true love.  Come to ME and get to know your GOD--I am true to MY Words: reliable and devoted to MY children who love and follow ME.  Come close to ME and I will come close to you.  Chase after ME with all you have and all you are--I will take you under MY Wing and give you the love that can only be found through a cry to your LORD from a desperate sinner.  Come make a clean break from the world.  Do not think the world will ever be true and passionate for you...Don't doubt your GOD--I am true and I am coming. 

This is your ONE TRUE GOD

Coordinating Scripture:
John 15:5 (KJV): I am the VINE, ye are the branches: He that abideth in ME, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without ME ye can do nothing.
Song of Solomon 2:15 (KJV): Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
James 4:8 (KJV): Draw nigh to GOD, and HE will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Words of the LORD:
"There is a deep gap remaining between ME and MY lost lukewarm church..."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 19, 2017)
Letter to the children,

MY children, I want to give you news. The hour approaches for MY return.  No man knows the day or the hour.  Even the angels do not know this date, only I, your GOD knows the hour of MY coming, MY approach to receive MY church to MYSELF.  There is a deep gap remaining between ME and MY lost lukewarm church and the unrepentant sinners of the world.  It is wide and broad and deep because they have chosen to reject their GOD and MY blood-bought salvation--the only means of their rescue.  They look back like Lot's wife to a lost, sinking world.  Their hearts are set on failure and they will not release their grip.  They want to stay on a sinking ship--their views are superior to their "ALL-KNOWING GOD" in their minds.  They cannot be swayed and have lashed themselves to the deck willing to go down with the ship.

Children look around you--your world is cascading downward never to come up apart from GOD.  Why can you not see the direction the world is moving in?  Toward a death sentence run by children of iniquity and their god who leads them astray.  They do not want truth and the ways of a Loving GOD.  So loving, I died a horrible death and endured the worst to save MY lost children.  So many will not be recovered at the time I leave with MY bride, the church who loves ME more than their life in this earth. 

Children pursue ME now and do not waste another moment looking to the left or the right.  Run swiftly to your GOD WHO is wholly devoted to your rescue, well-being and eternal future.  Only I truly love you more than anyone else in this world of cold-hearted men.  See the world for what it is--a cruel lover bent on your destruction.  Find peace, find ME now and live in MY eternal rest.

I AM the PRINCE of Peace For Ever More

Coordinating Scripture:
Luke 17:32 (KJV): Remember Lot's wife.
Matthew 24:36 (KJV): But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but MY FATHER only.
Revelation 14:13 (KJV): And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the LORD from henceforth: Yea, saith the SPIRIT, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

This is Sister Susan's online catalog filled with FREE Ebooks and materials for the End Times: http://marriagesupper.wixsite.com/endtimescatalog
 In Heaven the Singing of Many Saints Will Be Overwhelming at the Throne of God but this Song is for You and Me to Sing and Believe that the Love of God will Carry Us by Our Faith in Jesus Until we get to Him there.

  
God bless you as you pursue your Lord and Savior and Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?