About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Lord Says...Come and Be Washed Clean....Also Solar Eclipse, Astronomical Historical Event, and Planet X Nibiru Recorded by Me...This Post is Packed!!

Joel 2:28   And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

  Joel 2:29   And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

  Joel 2:30   And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

  Joel 2:31   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

  Joel 2:32   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: 


 ...There's No Need to Wait to Give Your Life to God...The Moment is Now! Come to Me, Jesus says...


Words of the LORD:
"I AM the BREAD of Life. 
No one will feed the human soul the way I can."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 29, 2017)
Children of the Most HIGH
It is I, your LORD: GREAT and MIGHTY, LEADER over all the world and universe, PRINCE of Peace, Soon-Coming LORD of Lords and KING of All Kings.
There is a time to arise and prepare for MY coming--that time is now.  Stop looking to the left and the right for your sustenance--your daily bread.  I AM your BREAD that comes daily, hourly, moment by moment.  I AM the BREAD of Life.  No one will feed the human soul the way I can.
MY children seek fulfillment by all other means: through earthly joys and pleasures and by mammon.  But, this will never heal the heart--the human heart broken by past hurts, heart aches, and evil words spoken, inspired by MY enemy to kill, steal, and destroy.  For a time, sin seems to cover the pain of life--empty life apart from a full surrender to GOD, The CREATOR of Life.
It is a short-lived cure for all that ails--but soon enough, it plunders the soul, steals and destroys and kills the human soul.  This is the plan of the enemy to destroy you, MY children, to steal from you and to kill you.  You alone can choose to step off the path of destruction that you are following.  You are being led to the end of a cliff if you follow MY enemy and not ME.  All who follow that path will know destruction as the road is broad that leads to destruction, the road apart from MY narrow path. 
Make your way back to ME, change course, turn away from all that looks right, but is evil, tainted, and foul.  Lay your life down, even as you are now walking on the wide road.  Stop and kneel and give your life to ME and I will put you on the right way, the narrow way few find.  I will remove the scales from your eyes and clean you up.  But, you must first decide in your heart you want to leave your life of sin, wickedness, and foul-living apart from your GOD. 
I cannot help you if you continue to look away toward your love of the world in all its iniquities, vileness, and ugly anti-GOD behavior.  You must choose, but choose carefully, even wisely.  Your GOD CREATOR paid a large price for you.  I gave MY very highest gift for you.  I died a death of horror and became repulsive for your salvation.  If you choose the inferior over MY Superior Love Divine, you will never be fit for MY Kingdom of purity and true love.
Lay down your life now.  You only have but a little time to choose.  Many are dying daily in their sin outside of MY Will and acceptance and their poor choices are leading them into eternal damnation.  This does not have to be.  Look to the Holy ONE.  Look to ME.  I AM the Only True DOORWAY to freedom.  I AM The WAY, The TRUTH and The LIFE by which anyone can come to the FATHER.
I AM The Only HOPE for a dying world
Come and be washed clean...
Amen and Amen...
Coordinating Scripture:
Luke 11:3 (KJV): Give us day by day our daily bread.
John 6:35 (KJV): And JESUS said unto them, I am the BREAD of life: he that cometh to ME shall never hunger; and he that believeth on ME shall never thirst.
Luke 16:13 (KJV): No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon.
John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 14:6 (KJV):  JESUS saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME.


The Coming Events from Space and Sky...
Luke 21:11   ..... and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

  Luke 21:25   And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; ....

  Luke 21:26   Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.


 Planet X Nibiru might be seen during the coming Solar Eclipse band on August 21st. This Eclipse is a sign of judgement to our land and I'm an astronomy fan but this is God saying to America.."Repent, judgement is coming."

August 21, 2017 This Solar Eclipse Pathway Band is Courtesy of NASA and The Verge which will start from Oregon at 12:05pm at 1500 miles per hour leaving the coast of South Carolina at 4:06pm...


...The Coming Hope of Him...
  Luke 21:27   And then shall they see the Son of man (Jesus) coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

  Luke 21:28   And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Revelation 12:1 is literally going to be fulfilled on September 23, 2017. This is significant spiritually and physically! It will occur on a Israeli, Jewish Feast called "Feast of Trumpet"!! What do you think this may be referring to??!! Rapture...the Last Trump of 1 Thessalonians 4 and 1 Corinthians 15, maybe! 
The first 4 feasts were already fulfilled by Jesus and there are 3 not yet fulfilled, well I still be believe Jesus was born on September 11 on the feast of tabernacles when God pitched His tent(body) and lived among us and satan hates that day. Check this out below! and link to this Brother's well detailed and biblically sound explanation in detail how cool this is! http://bibleprophecyfortoday.com/2017/03/05/revelation-12-and-the-year-2017/

 


Nibiru Planet X does exist upper left lit body, I took this on the plane in flight in VA very obvious and near the sun...


I took it again, upper left separate lit body on the plane in flight in VA...


And a third time while the plane was landed to show this is for real...

Get right with God, hurry up!
I care and God cares about you being Ready to See and Be with Him. Get clean confess your stains, your sins of your soul and He will forgive it all. If you want hope, its in God through His Son Jesus. Won't you come? Won't you come to Him today?
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?