About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Prophecies Coming In...Pay Close Attention!!

This is nothing but....

 Acts 2:16   But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

  Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

  Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

  Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

  Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

  Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jeremiah 35:15   I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.

  Jeremiah 44:4   Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.


The LORD’s Words Today
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
During my prayer time, October 6, 2017, I asked the LORD for words to open this letter and this is what HE had to say as I copied it down:
Dearest children,
The is the LORD, CHRIST,
I am Great with Truth.  MY Words are solid, trustworthy, true.  I am the ONE and ONLY LIGHT to the world.   There is NO other path to follow.  I am the ONE WAY OUT, the Thin TRAIL few find. 
Many look for alternative lifestyles, views, and ways to truth, and deception.  What does it all mean to gain the whole world but to lose your soul?  Come into MY LIGHT.  Turn away from eternal darkness.  Run away from sin committed against a Holy GOD.  You will be held accountable for your choices in this life.  Will you face ME defenseless in a sinful and lukewarm condition or will you walk into MY Courts with MY Blood Covering forgiveness and be received with Great Love?  For I even reward someone in MY Kingdom for giving a child a cup of water in this life, those who know ME.
These decisions are for you to make, but to be made swiftly as you have an enemy who prowls about daily looking for who he can kill and destroy and steal from.  Do not get caught in his webs of distractions and love for this world.  It will be your destruction, and you will not recover. Consider these options seriously as time is dwindling. 
Everyday children face ME whether in MY Will or not.  Choices must be made.  What is yours?  How will I address you when we meet FACE to face?
These Words are serious, take them seriously,
The LORD of ALL has spoken
Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 10:42 (KJV): And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
Words of the LORD:
"The road to freedom is narrow and few find it."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 3, 2017)

Children, I am your FATHER reaching out to you.  I am LIGHT.  I move out into the darkness.  I see all, nothing gets by ME.  I am the Great SEER.  I know ALL--I AM ALL KNOWLEDGE.  You cannot comprehend ME, but I AM ALL.  I consume ALL, time and space.  I am incomprehensible by the human mind.

I am a force to be reckoned with.  I AM ALL POWERFUL and UNCHANGING GOD.  There is nothing I don't know about...all the dirty little deeds that go on behind closed doors, I am aware of.  I see all.  All the vile thoughts of mankind are within MY Earshot.  I hear all the evil spoken against ME and against others.  What goes on behind closed doors is out in the open for MY viewing.

I am the Perfect JUDGE.  I have all the facts.  There is nothing that is not disclosed to ME.  I know the beginning to the end of all things on this earth.  What has been and what is to be...

If you stand before a Holy GOD without MY Blood Covering all your spots and stains will be visible and known to a Holy JUDGE.  I will judge evil--all the acts performed against a Holy GOD at the conclusion of each life given into this earth.  Without MY Blood-bought covering, you will stand guilty before ME and the sentence given will be eternal hell fire and separation from GOD WHO is LOVE, CREATOR of all that is good. 

You only have ONE hope and that is in ME and MY ability to wipe all your sins away and to give you a clean slate and right-standing before MY Holy Face.  Your defiance, rejection of MY Word and rebellion to ME and MY ways will be judged by a Righteous JUDGE.  I will pull away the cover you hide behind and expose your evil heart.  But, if you come to ME now on bended knee...broken...hungry to be right with a Holy GOD, I will hear your plea. 

Surrender your all without a trace of desire for this evil world and I will clear your record of past sins and make you free from the evil that has held you in captivity and I will produce in you a new heart, one that beats together with mine.  This is MY desire for you, to be cleaned up, made new and prepared to come away with ME for eternity to live in peace and harmony with your MAKER for all time--eternal time.

Do not wait too long to make this all important decision for no one knows the hour that they will appear before ME.  Do not leave your own salvation to chance or to be given into the hands of the enemy for all time. 

The road to freedom is narrow and few find it.  Get to know your GOD, humble yourself, come and let ME love you in the way only I can love.  Now is the time to know your GOD.  Tomorrow may be too late.

I AM has spoken

Coordinating Scripture:
James 1:17 (KJV): Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the FATHER of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
I John 1:5-7: This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that GOD is light, and in HIM is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with HIM, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship ONE with another, and the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanseth us from all sin.
2 Corinthians 4:5-6: For we preach not ourselves, but CHRIST JESUS the LORD; and ourselves your servants for JESUS' sake. For GOD, WHO commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of GOD in the Face of JESUS CHRIST.
Psalms 139:7-12: Whither shall I go from THY SPIRIT? Or whither shall I flee from THY PRESENCE? If I ascend up into heaven, THOU art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, THOU art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; even there shall THY Hand lead me, and THY Right Hand shall hold me. If I say, surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from THEE; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to THEE.
Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Jeremiah 23:24: Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? Saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Words of the LORD:
"The world has turned its back to ME wanting instead its own way"
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 4, 2017)
Children of the Most HIGH:
I am going to break the skies open when I come for MY little flock: those who have chosen to follow their GOD on bended knee with broken spirits and undying trust in ME.  I will not look away when they cry out for ME like MY left behind church that denies ME now.  The church of the cold-hearted and lukewarm with lamps that are not filled with MY Oil will be found wanting when I come to relieve MY church of the overwhelming evil in the world.
The rejection of the world for its GOD and MAKER is a key sign that MY coming is close.  

The world has turned its back to ME wanting instead its own way, its own truth, its own version of who they believe I am.  I cannot be known through a casual relationship by barely opening MY Book, by holding hands with the world and its ways.  I cannot be found in the fruit of the world--fruit that looks good to the eyes but is bitter to the taste and poison to the soul leading to spiritual death and separation from GOD.

Come find your GOD through true surrender and admitting you need a SAVIOR in a dark world that is now enveloping you on all sides.  Come in close.  Seek ME through the pages of MY Word.  Wash yourself clean by the words.  Open your eyes to evil and your dirty hands covered with soil from sin.  Come clean your garment with the Blood of MY Sacrifice for you from a hard death of torment, all for you. 

These words are for you.  Make your way to MY Living Waters.  Come drink.  Fill your lamp.  Now is the hour.  Tomorrow may be too late.  Run, don't walk to your SAVIOR...COMFORTER...GOD. 

I AM The CRUCIFIED...The RISEN... The RESCUER...

Coordinating Scripture:
Luke 12:32 (KJV): Fear not, little flock; for it is your FATHER's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Matthew 25:3 (KJV): They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
James 3:11 (KJV): Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
Ephesians 5:8-11 (KJV): For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the LORD: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the SPIRIT is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the LORD. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

End Times Prophecy Resource Catalog: http://marriagesupper.wixsite.com/endtimescatalog

 
 Interestingly enough, The Feast of Tabernacles going on right now in Israel is also a feast of "In Gathering!" Would love to gather in the air right about now! 1 Thess 4






Confirmation of what other messengers have seen...the awesome sky colors and then...



 
 Wow, look at the artistry gift of God to Akiane and the amazing maturity of her painting of Jesus's face again with even more clarity! It's like a photo finish around the age of 33!




 For More Recent Prophecies please go to the far right Column and scroll down to "Archives" "Last Days Prophecy" and "End Times Prophecy" and keep looking up and come away with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?