About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, November 6, 2017

3 Prophecies Coming In...Winter is Setting In but the Door is Open

Acts 2:16   But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
 

 Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
  Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

  Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

  Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

  Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

 
I had this dream last night:

I was walking outside and it was daytime. The path I was walking on was a sidewalk and about 20 feet ahead of me was a single, white door. No building, just a door. And I knew in the dream that Jesus was behind that door and it was about to open!!! In the dream, I became super excited and I couldn’t believe that we were this close!!!

I just heard these words:

"Yes, share this message My Love. The door is open! You will radiate as My love is poured over you in full measure!"





Words of the LORD:
 
"Winter is setting in, spiritual winter..."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, November 2, 2017)
 kidsmktg@sbcglobal.net
 
 
Children of the Most HIGH:
These days are dark.  Do you see  that all is becoming dark, winter is setting in, spiritual winter.  Men's hearts are waxing cold.  The world is leaning to death--there is a captivation with death and MY enemy.  He has lured people away from the AUTHOR of Life to walk toward chambers of death and halls of lies. 

These children are under a strong delusion.  They are mesmerized by MY enemy and all that he stands for...He is now operating on all four corners of the globe bringing his lies with him to deceive the masses.  There is but a remnant who remains true to their calling, a small army of GOD who truly follows after ME in holiness, purity, honesty, and love.  Not the love of the angel of light who is a counterfeit that the world has embraced, but the One True LOVE that is pure, righteous, and everlasting, GOD ALMIGHTY. 

Children, you must decide whom you will follow, but decide quickly.  Make up your mind, for no choice is even a choice against ME.  I must have a commitment from you, a full surrender to MY Blood-bought Salvation earned on a hard cross.  You must choose the Will of MY FATHER and to be filled completely with MY SPIRIT.  Come to ME, repentant, forgiving all others and desiring the Will of GOD over your own destructive will.  All you do outside of the Will of a Holy GOD is against the Kingdom of GOD destroying the works of righteousness and true love while in your flesh.

Do not be caught unprepared to face your GOD and outside of the Will of GOD.  This is a serious hour, every moment counts as many fall away daily, caught unawares by the evil one who walks about like a lion, looking for who he can devour.  Now, not later is the time to come to your GOD for salvation and MY Blood-covering, the only safe place now on earth.  There is no other safe harbor.

These Words are true.  Heed them.  Let them feed your soul.

I am The KING of Kings and LORD of Lords...

Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 24:12 (KJV): And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV): And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not everyone that saith unto me, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.
1 Peter 5:8 (KJV): Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
2 Thessalonians 2:10-13 (KJV): And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"Many will not choose against their flesh in time."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, November 3, 2017)
 
Dearest Children,
I am the LORD and MASTER SAVIOR of the world calling you home.  Come to ME on bended knee with a full desire to be set free from the worldly views that hold you captive under its spell.  All is evil.  The world apart from its GOD is held spellbound and is evil beyond measure.  Outside of the Will of GOD, all is evil.  Even that which appears good in men's eyes apart from the Will of GOD is coming from the angel of light, the agent of evil, MY enemy.

The world has its own brand of good.  It is counterfeit to MY good.  It is a rebellious "good" which says that there is a better way than pursuing the One True GOD and SAVIOR of the world WHO died on a hard cross to save all men.

The worldly want you to believe that there is a better path, a better walk, a better way for the problems of a fallen world.  This is the lie of MY enemy and his antichrist who comes to betray mankind and lead the people to hell and eternal torment.

If you choose the hopelessness of the devil and his plans of evil for mankind, you will be lost for all eternity.  This hour is about choices.  Will you fall captive to lies and the "father of lies" or will you pursue the WAY of Truth and Everlasting Life through MY salvation?  Time is running out.  Many will not choose against their flesh in time and will be lost for eternity, separated from a Loving GOD for all time, never to be recovered.

You must decide--your eternal soul is in the balance.  Come find ME now, while I can still be found.  I am calling for you to come out of the darkness of an evil, unloving world.  Your hour to choose could be up at any moment.  Look around you, people every day are leaving through many ways unexpectedly, without warning.  Do not live in fear of a world that is dark.  Come and live with the GOD WHO holds everything together.  I AM HE.

MY Name is LOVE and MY Words are True

Coordinating Scripture:
Genesis 2:17 (KJV): But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
1 John 2:18 (KJV): Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 4:3 (KJV): And every spirit that confesseth not that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh is not of GOD: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Matthew 10:28 (KJV): And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
1 John 4:18 (KJV): There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.


For More Recent Prophecies Please Scan to the Far Right Column and Scroll Down to "Archives" "End Times Prophecy" "End Time Prophecy" and/or "Last Days Prophecy"

God Bless You and Ready You for His Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?