About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

H.O.P.E.-Hang On People of Eternity in Jesus! God Bless You All!

10/11/14 – Vision & Word

Asia - Lisa texted me to call her and when I did, she was speaking in a very strong Asian tongue that was new to her (nothing surprises me anymore when she answers the phone).  She did not know or was shown what country or even what the people were doing.  But she felt a VERY strong urgency for people in Asia right now.  She has not read the news or been on the internet for a couple days and so was not aware of anything going on.  A few hours earlier, I had read this headline but never read the article, but I mentioned it to Lisa.  She knows about the Japanese typhoon but she was not able to pin down anything specific.   She was shown “plans of war” that start and then greatly escalate.  She was also shown catastrophic environmental problems but was not aware of what they meant, only that she felt her tongues was interceding for the Asian people.  We had both been reading Matthew 24 about the wars and rumors of wars..and she felt that THIS was finally happening.   I asked her if she felt the bombs (see previous visions) went off first and she very adamantly said, “Yes, first the skirmish in Israel, then these bombings and wars erupt and build quicker and quicker.”  Again I am reminded of Julie’s train wreck vision.

Dates - (Hope here) I asked God if certain dates He tells us still have significance, One of the dates I asked about was the 23rd.  Please note this could be ANY month in ANY year. But so many of us have been given that date for some reason that I thought I would get some clarity. 

"Yes the dates are significant.  I do not speak in riddles, if I give a date then you will know it to be true.  It is not something you should try to back engineer into something that will fit into your mold."  

Also know that I asked if this was a date on God's calendar, or man's.  At that point Lisa said she saw the dates on our calendars...not like Tishri 23 etc but our regular calendar. This is also very helpful because I did not know in this specific case what calendar to watch.  During the Tribulation, the Jews will be going back to God's calendar of 360 days.  But that is not yet in force.  

Tribulation period – Lisa could “see” that there would be a gap between the Harvest Rapture at the end of 40 days, and the start of the Tribulation.  She seems to see that the Tribulation will start in Aug/Sept of 2015.  I told her it has been my thought that the bad events would start for Israel around the time of the final Blood Moon because this is the only time that Israel would see the Blood Moon and this would be a sign to them.  When I told Lisa that, she got chills and said that GOD said, “This is truth!”.  

Christmas 2014 – As mentioned above, there is a gap between the Rapture and the Tribulation.  Frankly I could never understand why people did NOT believe there would be a gap.  At the actual Rapture when we ARE caught up and leave this earth, the earth will be in such a panic…how in the world could there be a group of people saying, “Oh yes well people disappeared but hey…lets go sign that peace treaty!!”  No way in my mind, will people be able to do that…its just not logical.  So this gap thing has cleared that up for me.  I also believe there needs to be time for the "aliens" to adjust...or more like humans to adjust to THEM.  Governments also need to find out who is missing and who is not among their leaders.  Remember...the catastrophic event will have caused great chaos on this planet.  But back to Christmas…Lisa repeated what God was telling her, “It is their plan to try and destroy Christmas, even though this is not a holiday that Christians should be celebrating.  But even to the world, it is a very important holiday that they attribute to Christ’s birth.  They have plans to destroy during that period.  They want to do this just to hurt My children. They don’t understand that I am coming to rescue them (His children).  All their plans (enemy) they make in vain to their own downfall.  I Am coming to rescue My children.  And yet they try and cause more chaos and confusion, trying to twist the truth so everyone is deceived.  But My children are going to be taken from this.”

(I want to add a note there that God did not say HOW He would rescue us...only that He would!  Please do not think this points only to the Rapture.  I sure hope it does BUT...we know we can count on being rescued!)

Lisa could see that they are vindictively hurting Christians and even the non-Bride Christians and others, even though they are not religious…they still believe in it (the reason for the holiday).  They believe that the devastation and harm will make it clear who is running, who THEY think is running the show.  I asked Lisa…”Who are ‘they’”?  The big global order.  Their plan will be very clear that Muslims have precedent more and more and they have less tolerance for Christians.
I then asked a question that did not have to do with the Rapture but I will not repeat it here.  Lisa says, “Ohh!  More veils were just thrown over me!”  We discussed that and she was not able in any way to see what I asked her about.  So we feel this means two things and know that this is our opinion only.  We feel that 1) God simply did not want that shown and 2) He was protecting her/us by not showing us.  So that will remain hidden.  I asked her what the “veil” looked like.  I personally have this idea that it is a dark gray covering.  No she said, it’s not like that at all.  It’s like a bridal veil…lacy.  And when He threw more layers over her, she simply could not see through it.

After this Lisa asked if I had more questions so I just kind of threw some out.

1 – What does Jesus look like?  “He usually has on a long whitish robe with a ropelike belt and sandals. He looks a lot like this.  http://cloakeynotes.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/akianes-jesus.jpg  Lisa made it VERY clear that she has never seen God.  When He appears she sees a “blazing burning glory”.

2 – How many angels are in your room?  Lisa said 5.  There is one that is 7 foot that has always been with her and he stands to her right.  I asked her if this was the one that poured the oil stuff on her and she said yes.  There are other angels like 5-6 feet, then a few shorter ones.  She says the tallest one may be her guardian angel, but she is not sure what the duties are of the other ones.  I asked her if they were watching her, or were they looking outward as if on guard.  She said they were watching her.  I was reminded of 1 Peter 1:12, “It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.” Lisa feels there are multitudes of angels around her house…around EVERY Bride’s house.  I know this is true as I have read it many times from others that God has sent extra angels right now.  Lisa says when she does more devotions, that is when more come into the house.  We were told in a previous Word that God wants us to spend more quiet time with Him so be encouraged by this!  She also said there were several angels with her husband, especially because he prays so much of the time.

3 – I’ve not mentioned this before but…Lisa has asked about the AC before and she has always felt that this is an area she is not to try to look into.  Neither one of us believes O is the AC, he is just part of the deception to come.  But that is our opinion and we really don’t care who he is.  Trying to figure that out takes our focus off Jesus.

4 – Lisa’s dog Ollie is really acting strange for the past 3-4 days.  He is constantly crying and whining around her.  Also he stares off into doorways but nothing is there.  Also her other dog at one point was staring at nothing together and I saw this in a picture of them.  And lastly the crying dog has been waking her up at 3:00 a.m. each morning…just whining away!  That would be 6:00 a.m. on the East Coast, and 1:00 pm. In Israel.  We are clueless about that.  I have put this in info in a Blog so you can comment of you know of pets also acting strange lately. I've also posted videos that Lisa sent me with her dogs acting this way.  

I hope you have been encouraged by these visions she is having.  I know I sure am.  Jesus is using Lisa to affect people in ways that He wants them affected.  He is calling us, in a variety of ways but He is CALLING His Bride!  I feel so sad when she see Him sad…she will say, “Oh Jesus!” And I just want to give Him a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?