About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Many Prophecies from Wings of Prophecy Please Be Encouraged and Keep Your Heart on Jesus!

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2014

The Journey Home

Death shall reign in the earth for a time, My people. Many of My children will not fully understand what is happening, but those who study to show themselves approved in My Word shall know much of what is coming. For I shall reveal it to them through My Holy Spirit.

Those of the world fear death for it is the end of worldly pleasures, but for My people, it is the beginning of new life with Me. Eternal life – a life of no sorrows or labor for My children where you shall enjoy all the many great treasures I have laid up for you in your new homes! For My children, earthly death is just the closing of the door of sorrow as they begin their journeys home.

Hold tight to Me, My children. Fear not death, nor the journey, for I am with you always!

John 14:2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Psalm 23:4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

2 Cor. 5:8: We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Romans 8:23: And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

Rev. 1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.


Rev. 21:4-5: He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2014

Not Secure

My people have their confidence in other gods to protect them, not Me. My people, do you not know that the gods you trust to protect you will be your only protection in times of danger and destruction? You must trust only in Me, the one true God for your help.

Find your protection in Me alone. I am your refuge, your defender, your fortress, and no other protection can save you from what is soon coming.

Examine your hearts, your thoughts, and your actions. Put your trust only in Me, My precious children!

Run to Me and be safe.

Psalm 20:7: Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 91:2: I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 4:8: I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Proverbs 18:10: The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

John 17:3: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2 Samuel 22:2: And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;


2 Cor. 13:5: Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2014

Your Faith

Build up your most holy faith, My children. Your faith in Me is what shall sustain you in the little time you have left on the earth.

As I see you walk in faith, I shall increase you and give you more. Your faith will make the difficult places easy to walk through.

It is only the wicked who have no belief in Me that shall suffer with no hope. For I give My children hope and a future!

Your time is very short now – finish your race strong – with courage to speak My Name and in faith! Do good works, give to the needy, show mercy and follow love – you’re coming home!

Jude 1:20-21: 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Matthew 13:12: For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (NLT)

Hebrews 12:1-2:
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Matthew 10:32-33: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2014

Make Ready

My children everywhere now feel the urgency in their spirits of My soon return. Heed this warning in your spirits, My children and make ready!

Make everything ready for My return to earth. Do your last works, make amends with those you have wronged or offended. Testify about Me to those you love.

The end will come swiftly and there will be no time then, so I tel you – make ready for My return now!

I love you, My children, and I am coming soon to take you all home to be with Me forever.

Matthew 16:27: For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 24:27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:30: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:36-39: 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:42: Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mark 8:36-38: 36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Phil. 3:20: For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2014

Eyes on Jesus

The world has its eyes on the wrong things. I do not desire My people to be consumed with thoughts of sickness and plagues. These will come in due time as My Word tells you, but you each have enough to think about today without these things.

My people, why do you continuously preoccupy yourselves with thoughts of the world and its condition? For none of the world’s issues can touch you if you abide in Me.

My Word contains the answers to all your fears, and can easily provide for all your needs.

Do you not know that listening to worldly tales helps the enemy of your souls? Do you not know that he will use the media to his advantage more and more as time progresses, that he will spread his lies and deceptions through every avenue and increase your fears those same ways?

Keep your heart and your thoughts on Me, My children, for I do not desire you to be deceived by the enemy as the deceptions in the earth increase.

Now, more than ever, keep your eyes fixed on Me.

Matthew 6:34: Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Mark 4:19: And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Proverbs 4:23: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Isaiah 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Matthew 24:24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Psalm 91:1-3: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2014

Fear Weakens You

In the times to come, some of My children may want to become afraid (to give in to fear)
because of all that is happening in the earth, and because of all that is not explainable according to human understanding.

My children, your enemy the Evil One feeds on fear. It is imperative that your faith in Me remains strong and you do not fear, regardless of what you see or feel. In this way, I will be able to better protect you.

Fear weakens My people and strengthens the enemy. He delights to see you lose faith and become afraid. Do not give place to him in this way.

Though you may not see Me in what is happening around you as fearful events are unfolding, I am with you always, and I desire My people to take comfort in that knowledge.

My Word is true, now and forever. I am the way, the truth and the life, and the only way to life is through Me. All truth comes through Me and the way through the coming darkness is through Me.
Hold tightly to your faith in Me, My children. Never believe I have deserted you.

The time you have all been waiting for is just ahead now.

John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 35:4: Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Nehemiah 6:9: For they all made us afraid, saying, Their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands.

Ephesians 4:27: Neither give place to the devil.


Matthew 28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2014

Rest Well

Rest well, My little children, for soon you will be coming home to Me. I have prepared many delights for you in your heavenly home, and you will be filled with My joy here.

The end of time on earth will be nothing pretty – all evil must be eradicated, and there will be much violence and many plagues. My Word shall be fulfilled in every respect.

Enjoy your last days there – tell everyone you know I am coming back soon. Many shall mock or not listen, but this is of no concern to you.

Abide in Me and My Word at all times, for the end will come unexpectedly and My children should be watching – and praying – when I appear.

Exodus 33:14: And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 15:5: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Matthew 13:33: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?