About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

More Prophecies Coming In..Time Is Closer and Must Overcome The Deception That Is Coming the Govt Is Not Our Friend God Will Shelter Those From His Judgements to Come If You Come Into His Ark...Jesus!

(1)

Monday, September 14, 2015         http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

THE DAYS GROW EVER SHORTER TO CHOOSE TO BE COUNTED AMONG THE OVER-COMERS


My dear family,

As we have just begun the Ten Days of Awe, Rosh Hashanah, 


Sep 14Tishri 1Rosh Hashana (New Year)
Sep 15Tishri 2Rosh Hashana II (New Year day 2)

-the countdown to Yom Kippur, The Day of Atonement, the Lord has spoken that I post this message that He gave me on August 9, 2015. Please, if you have not given your life completely to the Lord, if you have procrastinated in repenting, if you still have loved ones and friends in your life that you know you need to talk to, DO IT NOW. I cannot emphasize the urgency more, to be sealed by the Lord and under His protection before the ark door closes. He has been so incredibly merciful to wait, but what has been put in motion will not be stopped. We're talking about eternity for you and for all your loved ones. What else matters?? 



Speak to them this day daughter about their positions as over-comers, for all of those who seek Me with all of their hearts; I am always there to teach them and lead them and guide them in My ways. 

As heirs to My Throne, you share the same privileges as Yahushua My Son. Because you are in Him and He is in Me and I am in you, and none are separate, One Body, One Spirit in Me, not only do you have access as over-comers, to My Heavenly Throne and all it contains, and My vast and glorious Kingdom, but you share the same privileges as Yahushua My Son. 

To overcome is to walk in complete authority and power as it has been given to My Son and to you His brothers and sisters, His friends. To you it is given the heart understanding of what it means to live a victorious and miraculous life, physically residing in these, your bodily temples here, while yet spiritually eternal, residing with Me in My Kingdom.

 To walk as an over-comer, one will not be easily influenced by the cares of this world, nor vacillate due to changing situations or circumstances. Feelings and emotions will not steer My over-comer in any direction. For those who over-come have learned to master their soul-natures, and allow their spirit-man to rule their soul man. To over-come is to praise Me through the adversities of this life, giving Me the pains and the sufferings, the trials and tribulations, understanding that it is through these things that I teach you My ways, and feed you from My well. 

My over-comers are not tempted to compromise when the lures of this world are thrown at them, and the enemy seeks to tantalize through the senses. My over-comers stand their ground and will not back down because it is Me, the solid rock in which they stand that is their foundation.  They cannot be shaken and they cannot be moved and the powers of darkness shall not prevail over them. My over-comers rejoice in adversity for they understand that a deeper awareness of Me, and a greater intimacy is always achieved through the humbling and refining of My holy fire. 

To you, who I call My over-comers, it matters not if you are rich or poor, free or bound, for in all things, you glorify Me, and things of this world mean nothing to you. First and foremost, My over-comers will obey Me and not hesitate to respond when I call them. For you My chosen people, My royal nation, My priesthood and My set-apart ones, I am calling many of you out and away; for the time is upon you, where you will be used mightily, walking in the purposes for which you were born to walk out. For many, this means walking away from everything that has ever been familiar, for almost all, it means walking away from what has been comfortable. I will call you away from places of employment, from securities, and ties to this world. I will call you away from even your loved ones. For does it not say in My Word that you must forsake all else to follow Me? That you would take up your cross and follow Me regardless of the cost? 

My over-comers rise every morning, putting on their sword of truth through My holy Word, putting on the full armor of God, covering themselves with My robes of righteousness, and only accepting My will for their lives each day. My over-comers achieve a level of trust with Me like none other, like a small child has for its father and its mother, that by following the commands of that parent, no harm will come to that child. 

My over-comers have a peace that is exemplified in all they do, in all they say. It is evident in every word and every act. It is a peace beyond understanding and a peace that only I can give them, but a peace that must be attained in order that the victory is understood. 

Because My over-comers see all things through My lens, through My perspective, the Kingdom perspective, they are not moved or swayed by the forces of darkness in any way. They have learned to resist temptation and guard their hearts and minds through My Son Yahushua. Many are the promises that I give to all of those who come to this level of intimacy with Me for you will be seated in high places with My Son. Many are the privileges that I will bestow upon you for I honor those who serve Me in this way. 

I refuse no one who wishes to achieve this victory over their lives, for in My Son Yahushua and His sacrifice on the cross, the victory has already been won, the price has been paid-IT IS DONE. 

**The days grow ever shorter to make this choice, to be included, in this My group of over-comers.** 

Choose to walk in this victory today and I will show you great and glorious things. Rise to the occassion My children, rise so that you will be holy as I am holy and be found worthy to escape all that is upon you. 

Those who learn to overcome will do as My Son Yahushua did while He was on this earth. You will set the captives free, you will speak only what I speak, you will cast out demons and you will raise the dead. You will perform miracles and you will heal the sick, for you see you will be One heart in Me and in My Son and with Me, all things are possible. You will walk under the anointing that I place over every aspect of your lives. You will have come to be called My mature sons and daughters of God. I grant to you, each and every one of My overcomers these things. You are My pillars in the temple of the Holy, only True and Living God. 

GOD THE FATHER 


Dear family of God,

The many, many changes on this earth have already begun.  Father in His infinite wisdom and mercy wishes for you to understand all that He is revealing in these end times. He has asked me to ask you to search out the scriptures for this message yourselves, to help grow you and mature you in your relationship with Him. All of these promises He gives us are found in His Holy Word. 

Forsake all else to follow Him for surely, our King is coming!

Shalom,
Julie


Friday, September 18, 2015

BEHOLD ALL THAT I AM

                               I AM

-King of the Jews
-King of Israel
-King of all the Ages
-King of Heaven
-King of Glory

                         King of Kings
                   ...and Lord of Lords


A Prophet before Moses
A priest before Melchizedek
A champion like Joshua
An offering in place of Isaac
A King from the line of David
A wise counselor above Solomon
A beloved/rejected/exalted son like Joseph
   and yet far more...

The Heavens declare My glory
   and the firmament shows My handiwork

I was, I am, and I will always be
   the First and the Last
   the Alpha and the Omega
   the Aleph and the Tau
   the A and the Z

I am the first-fruits of them that slept

I am the I am that I am..
   the voice of the burning bush

I am the Captain of the Lord's Host

I am the Conqueror of Jericho

I am enduringly strong
I am entirely sincere
I am eternally steadfast
I am immortally graceful
   imperially powerful, impartially merciful

In Me dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily

I am the very God of the very God

I am your Kinsman Redeemer 
   and your Avenger of Blood

I am your City of Refuge
   and your performing High Priest,
   your personal Prophet 
   and your Reining King

I am the Miracle of all the Ages
   and the Superlative of all that is good

I have given you My Love Letter...

It was written in My blood
   on a wooden cross
   erected in Judea
   2,000 years ago

I was crucified on a cross of wood yet
   I made the hill on which it stood

By Me are all things made that are made
   without Me was not anything made that was made

By Me all things are held together...

What held Me to that cross?
   It wasn't the nails
   It was the love for you that kept Me there

I was born of a woman
   so that you could be born of My Father

I humbled Myself
   so that you could be lifted up

I became a servant of all 
   so that you could be made joint-heirs with Me

I suffered rejection
   so that you could become My friends

I denied Myself 
   so that you could freely receive all things

I gave Myself 
   so that you could be blessed in every way

I am available to the tempted and tried

I bless the young 
   and I cleanse the lepers 

I defend the feeble
   and deliver the captives

I discharge the debtors
   and forgive the sinners

I franchise the meek
   and guard the besieged

I heal the sick
   and provide strength to the weak

I regard the aged
   reward the diligent
   serve the unfortunate
   sympathize and I save...

My Office is manifold
   and My Reign is righteous

My Promises are sure
  goodness is limitless

My Light is matchless
   and My grace is sufficient

My love never changes
   and My mercy is everlasting


My yoke is easy and My burden is light

My Word is enough...

I am INDESCRIBABLE
        INCOMPREHENSIBLE
        IRRESISTIBLE
        INVINCIBLE

The Heaven of Heavens cannot contain Me
   Man cannot explain Me

Pharisees couldn't stand Me 
   but soon learned they couldn't stop Me

Pilate could find no fault in Me
   the witnesses couldn't agree against Me
   Herod couldn't kill Me
   death could not handle Me

THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD ME

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND I WILL ALWAYS BE...

I had no predecessor and 
   I will have no successor

My name is the name above all names

At the sound of My name
   every knee shall bow 
   and every tongue shall confess

YAHUSHUA HA MESHIACH IS LORD!!!!

I AM THE KING, THE POWER AND 
   THE GLORY...

FOREVER AND EVER

...AMEN!








Monday, September 14, 2015
JUDGMENT: MY RULINGS SHALL REIGN 

September 14, 2015

Come. Sit.  I have so much to show you. Think not My beloved that you have wakened to another day. The same it is not. Have I not spoken it? I mark this day, beloved with My insignia. Surely you shall know it. 

Come with Me, My love. I shall tuck you away while My indignation is poured out. It is already begun. The march into Jerusalem and yet I weep for My beloved ones. My love, My holy city is defiled. They trample down My precious blood, again they pierce Me in My side. Was not My coming to save the enough? Tis the only sacrifice. 

Now, My little one, My displays. Honor to them who honored Me, who honored My name, who kept the charge of My holy law, My commandments. To they who created their own, shame. They will bear their shame. Lest they repent, they shall face utter ruin. 

Why do My children despise correction? Is not discipline of benefit to them who embrace it? How cold, how cold have their hearts waxed so cold. Now it plays out, My love. I must judge these things and administer sentences for the infractions against My holy word. Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God, yet they close a blind eye to My written word and a deaf ear to what I speak. Their own logic and justifications through knowledge hath taken place of obedience. 

O' beloved, if they would only listen to truth, yet one would have to love it. That built upon lies and fallacy and mere fables and fairytales cannot withstand. So it shall be as I have spoken. I warned and warned and warned that there would be a time where judgment must come — be administered, and so it is. The time of harvest – seed, time — harvest. Reaping — one can only reap what they have sown. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, yet others gave it all. The distinction — now it comes. 

I shall sift and separate, sheep from goats. It shall be known. I have spoken that the time would come, yet the stiff-necked continued in their own ways. Others came in repentance and received My refining fire, to prepare a vessel that I may fill. Others are too full of themselves. 

So, it all comes into account now, for I who am Just must judge these things. I Am the LORD. I change not. Did my word not say that I reward the faithful? The faithful believe My words and obey them. Is that not what I taught? Who gave you permission o' foolish ones to change My words? What liberty hath thine taken to yourselves to rewrite the script? I obeyed in My earthly ministry, art thou some how exempt? 

Now for every deed done in My name — I shall repay. It matters not how it is viewed through the eyes of man, but the standard, the scale of measure is My holy word. If you really know Me, if you really love Me, you would do them. 

Despise not who I bless in this hour, for had you given a pleasing sacrifice, you too would receive good from the LORD. 

REPENT and do the first works and I too will receive you, says the LORD.

Isaiah 26:20-21, Zechariah 9:8-9, Matthew 21:1-14, Luke 19:41-44, Hebrews 10:26-31, 1 Cor 15:34, Daniel 12:2,  Proverbs 3:11-12, Hebrews 12:5-13, Matthew 24:12, Matthew 4:4, Deut 8:3, 2 Thess 2:10, 2 Timothy 3:1-7, 2 Timothy 4:1, 3-4, 1 Timothy 1:4, 2 Peter 3:9, Genesis 8:22, Galatians 6:7-9, Matthew 25:31-46, Ezekiel 34, Psalm 66:10-12, 1Peter 1:6-7, Romans 14:8-12, 2 Cor 5:10, Malachi 3:6, 1 John 5:2-3, 1 John 2:2-6, Romans 2:1-6, Matthew 16:27, Genesis 4:3-7, Revelation 2:4-5
Posted by A Woman Assigned ~ Dee at 11:27 AM





(3)
Friday, September 18, 2015          http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

In worship this morning, I began to see the smallest spiritual glimpse of the coming devastation – I saw barrenness, emptiness and great, great sorrow. I felt such great sadness as the Lord showed me that such intense suffering is coming to the “people of the earth,” that I wept, and asked the Lord, “What can I do? How do we help, Lord?” This is what He told me.

As the People of the Earth have cast aside My great love for them, so I have also cast them aside, and the effects of this will soon cover the earth. You know not that you are poor, blind and naked, but you will know then your need for Me.

I would have preferred mercy to judgment, but without repentance, without the turning of the hearts to at least seek for Me, I cannot show mercy. My judgments are indeed righteous. They will be swift in coming  (I saw He meant that when they come, they will happen very quickly, I suspect with little or no warning), and they will devastate the People of the Earth.

Oh, that you were not a stiff-necked people, that you would seek Me even a little in this time, that I might spare you the horrors to come!

But you would not.

Pray for them, My children, for there shall be no hope in that time; No compassion, and no mercy in the earth. If you could see what is coming, you would not cease to pray and to cry out for those who defy Me now.


You can watch a video of this week's prophetic words with my comments, here:

https://youtu.be/y1Ujr9nYL8A

Revelation 3:16-18
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

James 2:13  For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Exodus 32:9  And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Proverbs 1:25-27
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Most of America does not believe My judgment is coming – here or in the hereafter. My heart is grieved for those lost in darkness, and bound up in sin by the enemy, deceived.

I am grieved they do not see My likeness in the earth and recognize the truth in My Holy Word.

I shall greatly bless those who lead lost souls to Me in this dark time especially. I shall empower you with a strong anointing to witness of Me even to those you have never met, and to those who will accept this commission, I will grant your heart’s desires.

Go forth, My people – Go forth and be My lights in your dark world – your brothers and sisters are lost and crying in the darkness. They seek truth, but know not where to find it.

Will you go for Me?

The Lord has spoken so much about doing His specific will for our lives, that I did a radio show on that subject. You can listen to it here:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/glyndalinkous/someone-said-yes-answering-the-call-of-g 


Jeremiah 1:7-8
7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Galatians 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.


Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lies. My children have listened to the lies of the enemy, and have wandered far from Me. My children think I am a god who does not see, though My Word states I am the God Who Sees. My children think their sin matters not, and many do not call their sins sin, but I see.

I am grieved for My children who refuse Me, and for those who call evil good, whose end is destruction. I desire My children to look into My Holy Word for themselves and see what I call good, and that they would become one with Me.


Genesis 16:13  And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?

Ephesians 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Isaiah 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

John 17:21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.


Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Far away. Why do you dwell so far away from Me, My children? I desire you would live close to Me, that you would feel My presence near you at all times.

Come nearer. Come near and worship Me, sing praises to My Name. Take pleasure and seek solace in the secret place I have created for you and Me to share.

Come to the secret place I have appointed just for you.


Psalm 91:1  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.


Monday, September 14, 2015

My people do not realize the opportunities that were lost in their refusals to obey My callings. They do not realize how great this sin is in My eyes.

My people, I have given you life, salvation, and all you have, and yet you refuse Me? You refuse to work while it is day, that others may be snatched from the fire as you have been?

You refuse to glorify My Name by doing My Will. There is a very great price to pay in times to come for those who refuse My calling.


John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:



(4)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?