About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Lord Has Paused His Judgement But Even One Day Is Gracious and He Did Mention Nibiru Again So We Are to Joy In Him and Share His Love With Others

(1) Two from the Lord to Sister Julie        http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 29, 2015   

VISION FROM THE LORD GIVEN SEPTEMBER 27, 2015

Dear family,

I was given a vision on Sept. 27, 2015 and a message, as to the delay of judgement many messengers understood was coming from Father during the time of Yom Kippur. 

 I was shown 2 sets of angels, a group bowed down on one knee, eyes closed praying, holding up with both hands, the prayers of the righteous, in bowls towards the Throne. Surrounding them, also around the Throne were another set of angels, warrior angels. These too held bowls, but theirs were full of the judgements ready to pour out upon the earth. They carried bowls filled with blood, fire and smoke. Yahushua appeared in front of all of them, and the picture below is the closest representation of what I saw that I could find.  He said it is only out of His great mercy, and because of His sacred heart that there has been a 'pause'. The angels holding the judgements had already been given instruction to pour out, but every eye is on Him intently, waiting for His nod, in this group of angels, as He is hearing the prayers of His chosen here on earth and in Heaven, prayers for mercy. 

He said this country is a house of cards, and when the first judgement hits, it will hit the top card (at the heart of America where it would hurt the most), the heart of the nation He said, and then the rest will fall like cards. He said Jerusalem is surrounded by her enemies as the Word says it will be at the end, and that the US will betray her in her moment of greatest need. This will bring the first judgement poured out, and I feel I understand this to be financial, but the rest immediately following. He showed me financial transactions all over the world and the 'money' turning to dust and being blown away in the winds. He said He would confirm, that this is the year of the Great Shaking, and that the moon, sun and stars vividly display the signs of the times we are in, and determine His glorious return. He said Nibiru, the Destroyer, is fast approaching, and again will confirm what He has previously said, in that when Nibiru comes, the Bride rises. 

End of vision and message.

Vision link below:
http://wdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/christ-king-sacred-heart.jpg

TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER. LET YOUR YES BE YES, AND YOUR NAY BE NAY SAITH THE LORD.



Saturday, September 26, 2015

LOVE-WHAT MORE IS THERE TO TELL YOU??

Love is what held Me to that cross and love is what will hold you here. For don't you see? Love is all there is. Love conquers all things, love forbears all things. Without love, all would unravel. When persecuted, bleed love. When those you love the most mistreat you, love. When the pain of a broken heart seems more than you can bear, remember..love will endure, love has the victory.

 Love is patient, when those closest to you have no patience for My words through you. Love is gentle, and will not argue. Love stands in truth, and has no need to defend. Love forgets the hurts of others, and only seeks reconciliation. Love refuses to judge, for I am the only Just Lawgiver. Love is the dividing factor between those who know Me, and those who do not. Love is the healing balm for every injury, no matter how great or small. 

Love is the narrow path, the much less traveled path, that can only lead to Me. Love is why I came- love is why you are here. Love will always remain, for it cannot die. My love is infinite, it is limitless, it is ever-expanding. There are no bounds to what My love can do, in and through you. You were created in My image, in love, to be love. 

Love is the answer to all things. When all else fades and this earth passes away, only love will remain. When the pain is the greatest, when you feel it's just too much, remember Me. I bore the weight of the world's sins for all time on that cross that day. I died a physical death for the sake of love. My love in you will see you through all things. 

See the wounds inflicted by others as yet another opportunity to share in My sufferings and in My sorrows. It is in doing so, that you will find the greatest peace, and find your eternal rest in the arms of your loving Savior and Lord of All. 

Know love, and you will know only peace in the midst of the storms and darkness of this life. 

What more is there to tell you??

YAHUSHUA



1 Corinthians 13King James Version (KJV)

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.




Saturday, September 26, 2015

A SPLATTERED TEAR . A SHATTERED HEART

A VISION: September 26, 2015
I was standing before the face of the Lord. His face was very large in comparison to me as I stood before Him. The most prominent feature was His eyes. I was directly in front of them. I searched them as if I were looking to discover the sentiment of His heart.

I saw a tear and I reached for it. I cupped my hands together and the one tear filled them. I looked into the tear in my hand to see what I would find. I knew there would be a reflection of the Father's sentiment, an indication of what was upon His heart. 

As I looked, I saw an image of the Ten Commandments, the two tablets upon which His covenant was written by His very hand. Next, the tear with this reflection fell from My hands. As the tear fell and splattered to the ground, the tablets reflected within shattered. What I heard was, "They broke My heart."

The commandments were God's gift to His people — His heart, His covenant, the vows between Israel (and those of us grafted in) and Himself — the safe boundaries designed for us to live in blessedness, prosperous, abundantly. 

Then the Father lifted His hand and I was standing in His palm. I still looked upon His face and pondered what He could be thinking. He looked at Me quite inquisitively. Although I knew His heart was broken, a small smile formed on His lips.

He put me down and took My hand. He was huge in comparison to me. We then walked along a hallway of sorts. We came to a door. He opened it. I looked in. I saw green, hilly pastures, a beautiful land, but it was uninhabited. I felt that there was supposed to be life there, that it was designed for laughter and play, but all was silent. 

We walked to the next door and He opened it. This room was filled with treasures and jewels. Then we walked to a third door and behind it were rivers, streams and waterfalls. They flowed so beautifully, bountifully. These three doors boasted of the riches, treasures, abundant life and prosperity He promised — heavenly treasures.

As we walked along this hallway, I was aware of another hall beneath us. I knew it pertained to worldly treasures presented and offered by the god of this world.

Lastly, we walked to the last door and He didn't open it. I asked, what was this door, what was behind it?

He answered, " This is the door to Me. The door to everlasting life, but few find it. They continue to live in allegiance with the wicked one and many will never know the things I have for them. You know, little one, that Yeshua is the Door. I sent Him, yes, to save mankind, but to show them the way back to Me, the way that sinful, wretched man can be reconciled back to Me. 

My creation, they break My commands, a direct infraction to My heart. Yet they do it with no regard. Hardened hearts, hardened against the One who loves them so. Many will never know the great love I have for them and that saddens Me, My love. 

Yet, we must go forward now. The time to enter in. You pray that all who will be saved, be saved. So be it. I regret that I must punish My wayward ones. Tis the only recourse for many, lest they die and perish in their sin. 

Come little one, we must prepare. Time is no more."

Your Loving Father, 
Abba, Elohim, Yahweh... 
God.

Exodus 32:19
19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Matthew 6:19-20
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John 10:1,9
1Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 24:12
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.




(3) Three from the Lord to Sister Glynda          http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Find Your Joy


Find your joy in Me. Be found seeking to grow ever closer to Me in your heart.
Allow Me to bless you as you obey Me more and more, for I shower blessings upon My obedient children.
Obey Me in even greater ways as the world around you grows darker and darker. Do not fear the winds of change as they blow, for they are blowing you closer and closer to Home.
Psalm 32:11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
Psalm 95:1  O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Nehemiah 8:10  Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Your Worship


Oh, My children, what joy I take in your worship of Me!
When We commune together, My heart rejoices in your love and adoration, and all of heaven is joyful with Me. There is no request I will not answer for My worshippers.
Come and adore your King!
Revelation 5:11-14
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
Exodus 34:14  For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Listen


Listen to My Heart for My people. I, wisdom, cry out begging you to turn from your wicked ways. To lay down your sins and repent before it is too late.
I long to bless My children so much more than they now are, yet their words and deeds prevent Me, for I cannot bless you when you cling to your iniquity. You must consecrate yourself to serve only Me, for I will not share your love with another. My Name is Jealous.
Which will you choose? Your sin or My blessing?
NOTE:  Iniquity means evil, perversity, the punishment of sin. The word iniquity in Gen. 19:15 comes from a root word meaning to do wickedly or perversely, or to do wrong.
Proverbs 1:20-26
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Malachi 3:13  Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
Genesis 19:15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
Matthew 24:12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
2 Timothy 2:19  Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Exodus 34:14  For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:



(4) Two from the Lord to Sister Susan Davis     http://marriagesupper.wix.com/



Pray you will be found worthy to escape....Luke 21:36
Words of the LORD:
“Wake up lost children: those who lean on your own understanding!”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 2, 2015)
Dear Children:
The hour is nearing for MY Return.  Do you feel it?  Do you see the world collapsing in on itself?   Do you see the senseless crime all around of men's hearts growing ever colder?  You know the world is not right with ME, it's GOD. 
The world has turned its back on ME.  Only MY children remain free of the fetters of sin and lust for the world.  These are the ones I am coming for, those who look like ME--formed in MY Image, crowned with MY Glory, bestowed with MY Beauty, walking in MY Peace that passes all understanding.  They walk confidently before their GOD--humbly, knowing I am their source of power, peace, and comfort. 
All is well between us because they are MINE, wholly surrendered, fully given over to MY control--MY Plan--MY Will.  They will not suffer.  They will be brought free of the calamity that lies ahead for this grotesque world that is full of sin and disdain for ME. 
Wake up lost children: those who lean on your own understanding.  I AM YOUR ONLY HOPE!  You lean on the devil.  He holds in custody.  You do his will, not MINE and not even your own will although you believe this.  You are not your own.  You belong to ME by a full submission or the enemy at birth through your father's linage--the race of Adam, cursed at birth because of willful sin against GOD brings curses and Adam chose against ME and the curse has carried down through the ages and only MY Blood-bought salvation will render the curse null and void in your life by a full surrender to ME as your LORD, SAVIOR and MASTER. 
To be in the Will of  GOD, a choice must be made.  Will you accept this gift of freedom from the curse you are under or will you follow the broad path to hell.  You are under Adam's curse.   You decide: freedom is yours.  You choose.  All is a choice.  Time is short.  Choose quickly or stay behind with the rebellious children who love the world: unforgiving, full of pride and sin wantonly, with no regard for others.  You must choose.  This may be the last time you can choose.  No one knows the hour of their last breath in this world.  Reject ME not!  Many have rejected ME and now have eternal regrets in hell.
LORD, SAVIOR, MASTER, RIGHTEOUS
Coordinating Scripture:
2 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV): But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the LORD, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the SPIRIT of the LORD.
Micah 6:8 (KJV): HE hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy GOD?
1 Corinthians 15:45 (KJV):  And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last ADAM was made a quickening spirit.
Isaiah 42:5 (KJV): Thus saith GOD the LORD, HE that created the heavens, and stretched them out; HE that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; HE that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
Words of the LORD:
“NO Man Knows the Hour"
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 19, 2015)
I am ready to give you a new letter.
Children, I, GOD have new Words to speak.  MY time is coming: "MY TIME!"  For I am in charge of ALL TIME.  I am in charge of the hour I will return.  You are not in charge of this knowledge...NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR. 
Children, there is a reason for this.  You would not want for MY enemy to have this information.  You would not want to have this information either.  MY children, if you knew exactly the hour of MY coming you would all procrastinate in your coming to ME.  You would put it off until the time of MY coming.  You would not prepare your robes and make them clean.  You would not be ready even if you knew the exact moment of MY coming.  You would not run into MY Arms because the pull of the world would be too great.
You know it is the season.  The season is all you need to know.  That means now is the time to prepare.  Already so many are on their way to hell because they ignore MY warnings carefully placed in MY Word.
Children, you must sit up and pay attention.  Who will prepare you if you do not make a FULL SURRENDER to ME?  Only I can take you by the hand like a child and lead you.  Only I can hold you up above the challenges that life brings.  No one is exempt.  All must choose.  Everyone has a choice to make who is the age of accountability and able to choose. 
You children need to take your focus off of the date of MY return.  That is only for I to know and focus on ME, your GOD.  Do not remove your gaze from ME.  Put your energies in finding ME in intimacy and pursuing your lost brothers and sisters who are all around you.  Too many will be left behind--left to terror, sadness, loss, and sudden destruction.
Children, seek ME.  Now is the time to prepare, not later.  Later will be too late.  I am holding the door open.  When I come through to take MY bride home, I will shut the door and no more will it be open.  Pray that you be found worthy to escape.
I am coming very soon.  Will I find you ready and waiting on ME?
Soon children.  Be ready!
Your LORD Doth Cometh
Coordinating Scriptures:
Matthew 24:36-39 (KJV): 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Revelation 19:8 (KJV): And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Matthew 7:13 (KJV):  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Luke 21:36 (AKJV):  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?